Analog Circuits Assignment help, Analog Circuits Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Analog Circuits assignment or Analog Circuits homework. Our Analog Circuits online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Analog Circuits homework help. Analog Circuits online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Analog Circuits homework help.
Analog circuit is an electronic circuit which is operated by currents and voltages that change with time continuously . It includes ohm’s law , capacitance calculation , inductance calculation , analog amplifier circuit and analog RC filter.
Ohm’s law : It describes the relationship between potential difference and current flowing through it .
Capacitance calculations : Capacitor is the device which is used to store energy in the form of electrical charge . Amount of charge is directly proportional to the distance between area of two plates .
Inductance calculation : It is defined as amount of voltage dropped at a rate of current flowing through it . S.I unit is Henry .
Analog amplifier circuit : It includes differential amplifier , gain / frequency response and output buffer . output buffer has two components - Inverting amplifier and non inverting amplifier .
Analog RC filter : These are of two types – RC low pass filter and RC high pass filter .
Application of analog circuit - information system, health / biomedicine, and energymanagement etc .
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Ohm’s law,Building elements of analog circuits;,resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors and diodes.,multi-meter, oscilloscope, function generator. ,Power supplies and batteries ,Variable voltage regulated power supply,Transistors, oscillators and timers ,Analog amplifiers and operational amplifiers
- Radio, EM spectrum, antennas and modulation techniques, frequency and wavelength, shielding and coaxial cable, Filters RLC and resonance ,Sensors and transducers; speakers, microphones, temperature, photo, proximity, Diode and transistor logic to eliminate or replace IC Logic
- Build a Transistor and Diode Logic combination lock, Stepper motors and PWM control of non stepper motor speed ,and lamp dimming, integrated circuit device characteristics & models, elementary 1 transistor amplifiers, Two transistor amplifiers, Current Mirrors, active loads, Output Stages, Operational Amplifiers
Analog Circuits assignment as a Service questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Analog Circuits assignment online quiz & online tests
Help for complex topics like :
- Frequency Response of Integrated Circuits, techniques for Integrated Circuits, Frequency Response & Stability of Feedback Amplifiers, Differential Operational Amplifiers, Voltage and Current References,e practical application of an OPAMP in e.g. filter,Noise, non-linearity, mismatch
- MOS vs Bipolar, Signal representation, insensibility to process and to physical parameters, principle of similarity and rules for optimum,matching.,Analog circuits,different topologies, design methodologies and tradeoffs, specific limitation, implementation and design, Amplifiers, Operational transconductance amplifier (OTA), Operational amplifier (Op Amp)
- Analog comparators, Differential Amplifiers and CMFB, Voltage references, Current references, voltage to current converters, Linear regulators, voltage regulators and LDO, Design of comparators, differential amplifiers, LDO and low offset low noise amplifiers, Analyze stability of linear regolators, Design Using CAD environement of mixed-mode integrated circuits & systems