Analog Integrated Circuits Assignment Help | Analog Integrated Circuits Homework Help | Analog Integrated Circuits Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Analog Integrated Circuits assignment or Analog Integrated Circuits homework. Our Analog Integrated Circuits online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Analog Integrated Circuits homework help. Analog Integrated Circuits online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Analog Integrated Circuits homework help.
Integrated circuit is the microchip in which all the electronic components like resistors , capacitors and inductors are connected . There are two types of integrated circuit - analog integrated circuit and digital integrated system.Analog integrated system : It is used to design operational amplifier, linear regulators, oscillators, active filters, and phase locked loops. Various steps are used in designing analog integrated system –Block level system : In this system , various number of blocks are connected to make a complete block level system.Component level circuit : different components like resistor , inductor , capacitor , transistor , diode etc are connected to give a complete circuit which is further use for simulation.Integrated circuit layout : Integrated circuit layout is designed by physical translation.
Fabrication of IC : It includes various steps such as creating semiconductor wafers , integrating different components etc.Testing & Debugging : Analog integrated system is then tested to get the desired results .Advantages of analog integrated circuit : low cost , low power dissipation , more flexible , high speed communication etc.
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Device Physics,Single-Stage Amplifiers,Differential Amplifiers,Current Mirrors & References,Layout & Matching Techniques,Frequency Response,Noise,Operational Transconductance Amplifiers (unbuffered op amps),Comparators,Nanometer Design Issues,Bulk CMOS: SOI & Other Technologies,Switched-Capacitor Circuits;A/D Converters – Sigma-Delta Modulators
- Scaling in Deep Sub-micron Technologies,Device models, CMOS technology,Layout of basic transistor and passives, latch-up in CMOS ,Basic CMOS input stages, single stage amplifiers, cascodes,differential pairs,single and two stage op-amps, frequency response
- Fully differential op-amps, common mode feedback, OTAs, Noise models in CMOS circuits,Switched capacitor circuits, exact design in the z-domain,physical design,Comparator design, offset compensation,charge injection,Band gap voltage and current references
Analog Integrated Circuits Assignment questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Analog Integrated Circuits Assignment online quiz & online tests
Help for complex topics like :
- Low drop out regulators,Sample and hold circuits, Data converter fundamentals ,Digital to analog converters ,Nyquist rate analog to digital converters ,Oversampling data converters, sigma delta modulators,phase lock loops
- Continuous-time CMOS filters,models for active devices in Bipolar and MOS technologies,Process technologies, passive components, and analog layout considerations,Review of basic single-stage amplifier,Differential pairs
- Current mirrors, active loads, and references,Noise sources and noise analysis in integrated circuits,Output stages,MOS and bipolar operational amplifiers,Comparators,Sample-and-hold circuits,A/D conversion circuits