Applied Statistics Assignment help, Applied Statistics Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Applied Statistics assignments , Applied Statistics case studies or Applied Statistics homework. Our Applied Statistics online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Applied Statistics homework help. Applied Statistics online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as help with essays & report writing on Applied Statistics.
Applied statistics is mainly concerned with the application of theoretical statistics in different-different fields such as Government sectors, Business Clinical Trials, and many more. It deals with the theoretical statistics related theorems and concepts.
A professional statistician is one who is responsible for the production of statistics. Applied Statistics deals with the various concepts viz. Biostatistics, Chebychev’s inequality, EVPI & EVSI, Hidden Markov Model, Robotics, Chemometrics, Statistical inference, Bayesian statistics, Approximation theory, etc.
There are various Statistical software that uses to perform the analysis task, including DDXL, SPSS – PASW, STATA, EPIINFO, ARCGIS 9.2, WEKA, GRETL, G*POWER, MPLUS, Stat Disk, Statpro, MINITAB, SHAZAM WINBUGS, etc. Applied statistics mainly concerned with the data theory.
In designing of the experiments, it deals with the preparation of the data. Applied statistics provides its applications in the various areas such as medicine, engineering, marketing, biology, data mining, education, economics, biostatistics techniques, predictive analysis, public health, marketing, etc. Applied statistics can be divided into two categories:
- Descriptive statistics: it is mainly used to describe the fundamental characteristics of the data. Large datasets cannot be used for drawing the conclusions directly. So, for drawing the conclusions about large datasets, a user used descriptive statistics to define the fundamental characteristics of the data. It majorly involves graphs/charts and summary tables. Graphs/charts include line plot, pie chart, histogram, etc. and summary tables include standard deviation, mean, media, mode, etc.
- Inferential Statistics: It draws the conclusions about the whole population on the basis of sample information. Its main goal is to analyze the sample data and then make the inferences about the characteristics of the population.
Statistical computing is mainly concerned with the computational methods which leads to enable the statistical methods. Statistical computing deals with the use of linear algebra, numerical integration and simulation in statistical computation. It includes computer graphics, s/w engg, numerical analysis and database methodology.
A well known software of Applied Statistics which is named as R comes with a variety of predefined graphical techniques. It acts as the software environment for statistical computing and a user can easily add the new techniques in it because it is extensible.
In R^d, Selection of the convex hull of random points by following the normal distribution is termed as a Gaussian polytope. In R^d, we can establish the estimate variance of i-faces and i-th volume by using the means of Efron-Stein jackknife inequality or else we can use another formula of Blaschke-Petkantschin type. Gaussian polytope is based on the cumulants due to this reason, it porivdes the new concentration inequalities, moment bounds, central limit theorems, etc.
Fiducial inference is used to draw the conclusions from the given samples of the data. It is a type of statistical inference which plays an imperative role in the history of statistics. In statistical methodology, various current research is connected with the Fiducial inference, some closely or some explicitly. It is designed for solve the problems of Bayesian approach.
Graphical LASSO is an advanced effective approach which enables user to know about the structure of the GGM by maximizing the log likelihood of the data. We can summarize the dependencies between variables with the Graphical model and Graphical LASSO takes the observation form the multivariate Gaussian distribution to estimate the precision matrix. Problems of Graphical LASSO can be solved by using the GGM structure whereas GGM stands for Gaussian graphical model. To estimate the sparse inverse covariance matrix, Graphical LASSO model provides a MATLAB implementation which is:
minimize tr( Theta * S ) – logdet( Theta ) + ρ * || Theta ||1
Statistical Surveys mainly concerned with the assembling of information about the items in population. It involves Survey Design, Data collection, Estimation and Sample collection. During a sample survey, there are two types of major error occur, including:
- Sampling error
- Non-sampling error
Advanced regression methods mainly deal with the various concepts such as SPline regression, regularization methods, linear models, ridge regression, etc. There is a problem arise with the linear regression that outliers can affect this, but RANSAC (Advanced Regression Methods) is the robust approach of Advanced Regression Methods which is not affected by outliers.
Moreover, Applied Statistics is a vast field and it involves various concepts for study. Students that pursuing their higher studies in this field deals with the various major concepts along with the above explained concepts which includes Kernel density estimation, Lyapunov CLT, Martingale difference CLT, Reliability engineering, Grid-based estimators, Decision tree, Statistical misinterpretation, Statistical methods in public health, and many more.
Some PG level students and PhD level students always remain in the search of the Advanced Concepts of the Applied Statistics to make their effective dissertation. Some of the Advanced Concepts that take place in the Applied Statistics are as follows:
- Exploratory Multivariate Data Analysis
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Factorial analysis for mixed data
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Regression and Multivariate Data Analysis
- Applied Bayesian Statistics
- Multiple factor analysis
- Regression Models
- SAS & ANOVA
- Applied Nonparametric Statistics
Students who are in the search of Applied Statistics Assignment can contact us. We have a team of proficient experts especially for this field. They provide the assignment to students on all topics of the Applied Statistics such as Bootstrap, Generalized additive models, Categorical Analysis, Statistical methods in genetics, Statistical methods in Biomedical Research, etc. Some benefits that you can get by choosing us are given as:
- Work offered at affordable rates
- Unfailing record of providing the plagiarism free content
- Solution to the every problem
- Best assistance to students by the Applied Statistics experts
With these topics they provide the assignment on the advanced and complex topics of Applied Statistics on which students find to b every difficulty. Some of advanced and complex topics are Categorical Data Analysis, SEM, Linear Regression Analysis, LGM, LGCM, Logistic Regression, Survival and Event-Count Models, Factor and Cluster Analysis, Growth Mixture Modeling, Time Series Analysis, Multilevel and Mixed-Effects Modeling, etc.
- Analysis of designed experiments
- Statistics sequence
- Emphasizing design
Topics for Applied Statistics Assignment help
- Role and purpose of applied statistics
- Data visualization and use of statistical software used in course
- Descriptive statistics
- Measures for quantitative and qualitative data, data displays
- Modeling random behavior elementary probability and some simple probability distribution models
- Normal distribution. Computational statistical inference
- confidence intervals and tests for means
- variances and proportions
- Linear regression analysis and inference
- Control charts for statistical quality control
- Design of experiments and ANOVA