Get tutors for Chemical Engineering Assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help. Our Chemical Engineering Online tutors are available for instant help for Chemical Engineering assignments & problems.
Chemical Engineering Homework help & Chemical Engineering tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Chemical Engineering assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Chemical Engineering assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help.
Our Chemical Engineering Assignment help tutors help with topics like properties of mixtures: partial molar properties, fugacity, excess properties and activity coefficients
Chemical engineering is the engineering of chemical industry. A chemical is a substance which has chemical properties and a chemical composition. It includes solid, liquid and gas. It can be a pure substance or a mixture depending upon its usage. Chemical engineering covers the complete analysis of chemicals and its related experiments which provides real life applications to students. It mainly deals with engineering chemistry, thermodynamics, engineering computation, engineering maths and transport phenomena, biotechnology, risk analysis, advanced engineering separations, polymers, design and simulation processes, process dynamics and control.
Chemical engineering defines the elementary principles which involves energy balance calculations, steady state chemical systems and analysis of chemical processes. Material balances, energy balances, Gasses and Phase Equilibrium are some major concepts in this. It helps in designing process for innovative products including highly sensitive medicines, pharmaceuticals, drugs which is related with a person’s health issues. Some of its essential factors are listed below:
- Kinetic Gas Theory
- Flash Separation
- Ideal Reactors
- Phase Diagrams
- Particle Formation and Solubility
Nowadays, this technology is a key to various issues affecting our lives. High value chemicals and products used in large chemical industries are produced with the help of this. Chemical engineers play an important role for this production as they develop solutions to environmental problems as well as to human health problems.
Chemical Engineering topics include:
- Laws of conservation of mass and energy; use of tie components; recycle, bypass,distillation, absorption,
- purge calculations; degree of freedom analysis. First and Second laws,leaching, liquid-liquid extraction,
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics,types of heat exchangers and evaporators and their design.
- thermodynamics ,first law application to close and open systems. Second law , Entropy Thermodynamic properties of pure substances: equation of state and departure .
Chemical Engineering projects & assignment problems help include:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Chemical Engineering online quiz & online tests , exams & midterms.
Help for complex topics like:
- Function, phase equilibria: predicting VLE of systems; chemical reaction,equilibria,Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations:Fluid statics, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli equation, Macroscopic
- Friction factors, energy balance, dimensional analysis, shell balances, flow through pipeline systems, flow meters, pumps and compressors, packed and fluidized beds,elementary boundary layer theory, size reduction and size separation; free and hindered
- Settling; centrifuge and cyclones; thickening and classification, filtration, mixing and agitation; conveying of solids,Heat Transfer:Conduction, convection and radiation, heat transfer coefficients, steady and unsteady heat conduction, boiling, condensation and evaporation;
- Mass Transfer:Fick's laws, molecular diffusion in fluids, mass transfer coefficients, film, penetration and surface renewal theories; momentum, heat and mass transfer analogies; stagewise and continuous contacting and stage efficiencies; HTU & NTU concepts design and operation of equipment
- Drying, humidification, dehumidification and adsorption,Chemical Reaction Engineering:Theories of reaction rates; kinetics of homogeneous reactions, interpretation of kinetic data, single and multiple reactions in ideal reactors, non-ideal reactors; residence time distribution, single parameter model; non-isothermal reactors; kinetics of heterogeneous catalytic reactions; diffusion effects in catalysis.
- Instrumentation and Process Control:Measurement of process variables; sensors, transducers and their dynamics, transfer functions and dynamic responses of simple systems, process reaction curve, controller modes (P, PI, and PID); control valves; analysis of closed loop systems including stability, frequency response and controller tuning, cascade, feed forward control.
- Plant Design and Economics:Process design and sizing of chemical engineering equipment such as compressors,heat exchangers, multistage contactors; principles of process economics and cost estimation including total annualized cost, cost indexes, rate of return, payback period,discounted cash flow, optimization in design,Chemical Technology:Master’s Report ,Sustainability , Air Quality , Surface Phenomena
Chemical Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Excellent Plagiarism free solutions for Chemical Engineering Assignments , designs & projects.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Help for Inorganic chemical ; sulfuric acid, NaOH, fertilizers (Ammonia, Urea, SSP and TSP); natural products industries (Pulp and Paper, Sugar, Oil, and Fats); petroleum refining and petrochemicals; polymerization industries; polyethylene, polypropylene,PVC and polyester synthetic fibers ,Chemical Engineering Reports ,Case studies.
- Computer Model Formulation
- Mass and Energy Balances
- Process Thermodynamics
- Fluids and Solids Operations
- Eergy Transfer Operations
- Elementary Transport Phenomena
- Phase and Chemical Equilibria
- Energy Transfer And Fluids Lab
- Process Control Theory
- Process Control Lab
- Separations and Mass Transfer Operations
- Separations and Mass Transfer Lab
- Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design
- Process Economics and optimization
- Process Design
- Safety and Experimental Evaluations
- Materials of Chemical Engineering