Get tutors for Chemical Engineering Assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help. Our Chemical Engineering Online tutors are available for instant help for Chemical Engineering assignments & problems.
Chemical Engineering Homework help & Chemical Engineering tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Chemical Engineering assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Chemical Engineering assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help.
Our Chemical Engineering Assignment help tutors help with topics like properties of mixtures: partial molar properties, fugacity, excess properties and activity coefficients
Chemical Engineering is defined as engineering of chemical industry that defines the elementary principles which involves energy balance calculations, steady state chemical systems and analysis of chemical processes. Chemical Engineering supports synthetic procedures for changing over crude materials or chemicals into profitable structures. The main objective of Chemical Engineering is to plan and investigate forms for the creation of chemicals, fills, nourishments, pharmaceuticals, and natural.
Chemical Engineering mainly deals with engineering chemistry, thermodynamics, engineering computation, engineering maths and transport phenomena, biotechnology, risk analysis, advanced engineering separations, polymers, design and simulation processes, process dynamics and control. It involves various Chemical procedures to deliver an assortment of items such as drinks, cleaning items, materials, powers, solvents, glues, Oil and Gas, Biotechnology, materials, water, Process plants and supplies, nanotechnology, aviation, mining process, Bioinformatics, thermodynamics, refining process, polymers, Nuclear reprocessing, Earthquake designing, earthenware production, computational Fluid flow, synergist response building, engineered filaments, mineral based ventures and plastics, Biocompatible materials for inserts and prosthetics and Films for optoelectronic gadgets.
Chemical Engineering supports some essential factors like Kinetic Gas Theory, Flash Separation, Ideal Reactors, Thermodynamics, Phase Diagrams, Particle Formation and Solubility. Chemical engineers helps to solve environmental problems and human health problems.
Chemical Engineering topics include:
- Laws of conservation of mass and energy; use of tie components; recycle, bypass,distillation, absorption,
- purge calculations; degree of freedom analysis. First and Second laws,leaching, liquid-liquid extraction,
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics,types of heat exchangers and evaporators and their design.
- thermodynamics ,first law application to close and open systems. Second law , Entropy Thermodynamic properties of pure substances: equation of state and departure .
Chemical Engineering projects & assignment problems help include:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Chemical Engineering online quiz & online tests , exams & midterms.
Help for complex topics like:
- Function, phase equilibria: predicting VLE of systems; chemical reaction,equilibria,Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations:Fluid statics, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli equation, Macroscopic
- Friction factors, energy balance, dimensional analysis, shell balances, flow through pipeline systems, flow meters, pumps and compressors, packed and fluidized beds,elementary boundary layer theory, size reduction and size separation; free and hindered
- Settling; centrifuge and cyclones; thickening and classification, filtration, mixing and agitation; conveying of solids,Heat Transfer:Conduction, convection and radiation, heat transfer coefficients, steady and unsteady heat conduction, boiling, condensation and evaporation;
- Mass Transfer:Fick's laws, molecular diffusion in fluids, mass transfer coefficients, film, penetration and surface renewal theories; momentum, heat and mass transfer analogies; stagewise and continuous contacting and stage efficiencies; HTU & NTU concepts design and operation of equipment
- Drying, humidification, dehumidification and adsorption,Chemical Reaction Engineering:Theories of reaction rates; kinetics of homogeneous reactions, interpretation of kinetic data, single and multiple reactions in ideal reactors, non-ideal reactors; residence time distribution, single parameter model; non-isothermal reactors; kinetics of heterogeneous catalytic reactions; diffusion effects in catalysis.
- Instrumentation and Process Control:Measurement of process variables; sensors, transducers and their dynamics, transfer functions and dynamic responses of simple systems, process reaction curve, controller modes (P, PI, and PID); control valves; analysis of closed loop systems including stability, frequency response and controller tuning, cascade, feed forward control.
- Plant Design and Economics:Process design and sizing of chemical engineering equipment such as compressors,heat exchangers, multistage contactors; principles of process economics and cost estimation including total annualized cost, cost indexes, rate of return, payback period,discounted cash flow, optimization in design,Chemical Technology:Master’s Report ,Sustainability , Air Quality , Surface Phenomena
Chemical Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Excellent Plagiarism free solutions for Chemical Engineering Assignments , designs & projects.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Help for Inorganic chemical ; sulfuric acid, NaOH, fertilizers (Ammonia, Urea, SSP and TSP); natural products industries (Pulp and Paper, Sugar, Oil, and Fats); petroleum refining and petrochemicals; polymerization industries; polyethylene, polypropylene,PVC and polyester synthetic fibers ,Chemical Engineering Reports ,Case studies.
- Computer Model Formulation,Mass and Energy Balances,Process Thermodynamics,Fluids and Solids Operations,Eergy Transfer Operations,Elementary Transport Phenomena,Phase and Chemical Equilibria,Energy Transfer And Fluids Lab,Process Control Theory,Process Control Lab,Separations and Mass Transfer Operations,Separations and Mass Transfer Lab,Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design,Process Economics and optimization,Process Design,Safety and Experimental Evaluations
- Materials of Chemical Engineering,Engineering mathematics,Engineering chemistry,Transport phenomena,Chemical engineering design,Engineering computation,Fundamentals of thermodynamics,Chemical reaction engineering,Biotechnology ,Environmental technology,Leadership ,Momentum,Heat ,Mass transfer,Chemical thermodynamics,Heat transfer,Process integration,Distillation ,Absorption,Solid-fluid systems,Chemical reaction engineering,Mathematical methods ,Professional,Career development,Process design ,Simulation,Safety ,Reliability engineering,Mathematical methods,Process control,Advanced engineering separations
- Process fluid dynamics,Catalytic reaction engineering,Design appraisal,Utility systems,Nuclear fuel cycle,Computer aided process design,Adsorption ,Ion exchange,Interface ,Colloid science,Sustainable development ,Industry,Flow,Transport processes ,Business ethics,Chemistry,Fluid mechanics,Heat and mass transfer,Matlab,Mathematics ,Process analysis,Matter,Separation processes,Thermodynamics,Biochemistry,Industrial chemistry,Pilot plant ,Process dynamics,Control,Reaction engineering,Reactor design ,Control ,Separation processes ,Discovery,Flow sheeting,Environmental engineering,Particle engineering,Process model solution,Optimisatio,Strategy of design,Plant safety
- computation in Engineering,Excel spreadsheets,Data input and manipulation,built-in and user-defined functions,data plotting,linear and non-linear regression with plots,Excel Solver and GoalSeek tools,MATLAB programming,Notion of algorithm,m-files structure,program debugging,Structured programming with if-structures and loops,Roots of equations,Systems of linear algebraic equations,Numerical integration,Ordinary differential equations,One-dimensional and multidimensional optimization