Communication Networks Assignment help | Communication Networks Homework help | Communication Networks Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Communication Networks assignment or Communication Networks homework. Our Communication Networks online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Communication Networks homework help. Communication Networks online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Communication Networks homework help.
Communication network is defined as a procedure in which people transfer their information from one place to another through various modes of transmission. Generally, we can say that it is a network that provides information.
Communication Networks deals with the various topics such as queuing theory, routing, flow control, network algorithms, layered network architecture and many more. Networks of communications can be centralized or decentralized. Different types of communication networks are as follows:
- LAN: LAN refers to local area network which means it is used in the local areas like home, office, etc. With the help of LAN, a user can use the various topologies such as Ring topology, Star topology, Bus topology, and many more.
- MAN: MAN is defined as Metropolitan Area network which is specifically designed to use among the entire city. MAN is the enormous version of LAN.
- WAN: WAN is known as Wide Area Network that covers the large distances. Designing of WAN is not so easy.
- Wireless network: wireless network is defined as a cable free network.
- Inter Network: inter network is mainly concerned with the connection of two or more networks.
Transference of digital data between a computer network and two or more computers is termed as data communication which permits computers to interchange the data. Computers can connect with each other either by wireless media or wired media. In today’s world, Internet is the known as the best computer network. Distinct level of Data Communication is given as:
- User-to-User communication
- Computer-to-network communication
- Computer-to-computer communication
Most known topologies of computer network are Daisy Chain, Hybrid topology, Ring topology, Bus topology, Mesh topology and Tree topology.
There are various network devices that involved in the communication are listed below:
- Hubs: it is connected with the numerous workstations in LAN. When a LAN system is connected to the hub then it is considered as a Complete LAN system.
- Modem: modem is connected at work station and used to transfers the digital signal to analogue signal.
- Cable: it is responsible to implement connection between equipments.
- Bridges: hubs are connected by each other by using bridges. Bridges is also responsible to pass the data packet outside Local Area Network.
- Switches: switches are responsible to enhance the performance of networks.
- Routers: data packets between the two networks can be transferred by Routers.
- Application software and System software: A platform is required to implement the connection between network and workstation such as OS, system libraries, etc.
- Network Interface Card: it is inserted in the computer as a form of circuit board. It permits workstation to connect with network.
- Memory and peripheral Devices: many browser and application software used Random Access Memory to run on the system. Application software also requires peripheral devices like printer, CD-Rom.
In order to simulate designed network, a specific type of software is used which is named as Packet tracer. This provides user friendly features to design the network topology. This software comes with variety of features, so a user can make the clear network design. It involves the hardware components that are required to design a network. It is also accessible to the Local Area Network connectivity.
Network Security professionals becomes more important these days as it protects the system from all kind of external threats. Network Security professionals manages the systems to run it evenly. They take the responsibility of three primary functions:
- Adoption of network security
Moreover, Robust Header Compression provides efficient use of data traffic and VoIP across the satellite links and minimizes interactive response time. It allows multiple users to work on the same satellite link.
There are various types of Advanced Communication network exists which are as follows:
- Wheel network: wheel network is considered as the best among the others. In this, a user can communicate with all other representatives directly.
- Circle network: in this network, sender can only communicate with receiver and Sender is not able to send the messages to receiver directly.
- Chain network: in chain network, there is a problem arrives that last representative of group gets the modified messages from the leader and leader can’t find whether the received information is correct or not.
- Y network: it is a complex network and in this, group representatives cannot communicate with each other directly. They can communicate with each other through leader only.
- Vertical Network: it takes place between the superior and subordinate, so it is called two-way communication.
- Star network: in this network, all of the group representatives can exchange information with each other. This network plays an important role at that place where teamwork is involved.
Students and researchers can go through some more advanced topics such as Types of Networks, TCP/IP Reference Model, ISO/OSI Reference Model, high speed packet switching, and on many more. Beside these topics, our experts provide the assignments to students on numerous advanced topics of Communication Network:
- Congestion Avoidance Mechanisms
- RTP, RTCP and RTSP
- TCP Congestion Control
- SCTP and DCCP
We know that writing a top-notch quality paper on Communication Network according the expectation of instructions is hard. But this hard thing is easy for our talented experts as they provide the excellent quality assignments. You can get the various benefits by choosing us:
- Cost of Communication Network assignment is very affordable.
- Cash back guarantee
- 24*7 helps on the various topics of Communication Network, such as Protocol Layers, Link Layer protocols, etc.
- Free rework facility, if you are not satisfied.
A communication network provides inter communications between computer systems on same or different channels. It allows them to share resources in the communication network. It is defined as the system of interconnected units for information exchange. It uses various networks functions to work within the network and manage it. Different types of communication network are listed below:
Local Area Network
Wide Area Network
Metropolitan Area Network
All channel network
Real time methodologies, protocols and topologies are used to define a well maintained communication network. A communication network is based on serial data transmission. To achieve optimum performance and optimum solutions for connected systems, a defined strategy is used for good communication network between them. Security in communication network is another major factor to ensure safety for connected systems. Switching techniques also defines good network in data communication system.
OSI and TCP/IP models play an important role in data communication. It defines a number of strategies for transferring data from one place to another place. It defines concept of communication protocols and Data Communication Standards. It also deals with some physical aspects which includes Attenuation and Distortion Sources, Public Carrier Circuits, Physical interface standards, Error Detection Methods, Data Compression and Transmission Media.
The communication network is composed of equipments (hardware and software) and facilities that provide the basic communication service. There are various equipments that are used in communication networks such as routers, servers, switches, multiplexers, hubs and modems. The process describing transfer of information, data , instructions between one or nore systems through some media for example people, computers, cell phones, computer communication systems etc. Signals passing through the communication channel can be Digital or analog. The Analog signals deliver continuous electrical waves and Digital signals deliver individual electrical pulses.
Basic components of a communication system include communication technologies, communication devices, communication channels and communication software. There are various applications of communication networks such as voice mail, groupware and global positioning system(GPS) etc.
There are various protocols that are involved in Communication networks such as Hypertext Transfer Protocol(HTTP), a client server application that uses TCP for transport to retrieve HTML pages, Domain Name Service(DNS), a name to address translation application that uses both TCP and UDP transport, Telnet , a virtual terminal application that uses TCP for transport, File transfer Protocol (FTP) , a file transfer application that uses TCP for transport, Trivial File transfer Protocol (TFTP) , a trivial file transfer protocol application that uses UDP for transport.
The major topics in communication networks include Review of the OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPv6, and Internet applications (e-mail, web). Fundamentals of Markov systems, queueing models and theory, traffic modeling, and network calculus. Little’s theorem and Jackson networks. Flow control, routing, channel access, and cyclic redundancy checks etc
Communication Networks questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Communication Networks online quiz & online tests, Communication Networks exams & midterms
Topics for Communication Networks assignment help include :
- Networks in the context of parallel and distributed systems, Information theory applied to networks,Network topology, Problems and approaches in design,Development and management of communications networks,Network layer architecture, Linear programming applications,Mixed integer programming applications
- Convex sets and convex functions,Network simulation,Fairness in resource allocation problems,Convex optimization problems,Duality,Gradient methods,Tcp ,Aqm,Tcp forward engineering,Generalized network utility maximization,Routing optimization,Medium access control protocol,Geometric programming
- Applications in power control,Queueing theory applications,Game theory applications,Network architecture of the internet, Telephone networks,Cable networks,Cell phone networks,Network performance models,Implementations of flow ,Congestion control,Addressing,Internetworking,Forwarding,Routing
Help for complex topics like :
- Multiple access,Streaming,Quality of service,Lans,Wans ,Internetwork,Computer network topology,Digital data,Communication protocols,Ethernet,Token ring lans,Network operating systems,Ieee 802 standards
- Physical topology ,Logical topology,Fully connected networks,Types of network,Subnets,Network access points,Ethernet cabling,Nic,Token ring,Repeaters,Transceivers,Hubs,Bridges,Switches,Routers
- Firewall,Cable modems,Satellite network system,Exotic hardware ,Exotic software,The ethernet frame format,Interframe gap,Csma/cd,Ethernet controllersethernet physical layer,Wireless ethernet