Computer Graphics Assignment Help | Computer Graphics Homework Help | Computer Graphics Online Experts
We provide services for Computer Graphics Assignment help & Computer Graphics Homework help. Our Computer Graphics Online tutors are available for instant help for Computer Graphics assignments & problems.Computer Graphics Homework help & Computer Graphics tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Computer Graphics assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Computer Graphics assignment help & Computer Graphics Homework help.
GLSL programming ,WebGL ,Phong shading ,Gouraud shading ,fragment shader ,attenuation effect
Computer Graphics is an art of creating, storing and representing the data including the pictures and designs on screen . It encompasses 3D and 2D computer graphics, image processing. The methods used for displaying various forms of data are effective to the user. Computer Graphics can be divided into Simple Computer graphics and Interactive Computer Graphics. Simple or non-interactive computer graphics , displays single way communication whereas Interactive Graphics allows two way communication between computer and user.
The major five areas covered by computer graphics are hardware, rendering, Interaction, Modelling And scientific visualization.
Rendering uses the computer programs to create 2D images out of 3D models and includes the techniques of projection and rasterization, visibility,shading, shadows and lightening simulations.
Procedural models, is a term used in modeling technique that creates models from set of rules and specialized tools.
Applications of Computer Graphics: GUI’s, Cartography, Satellite Imaging, Virtual Reality, Infographics, Web design, Education, Video Games, Computer Simulation, Computational biology, Digital art, Entertainment, Simulation and modeling, Architecture, Typography, Medical Imaging, Engineering Drawings ,Office Automation, Art and Commerce, Process Control, CAD, Photo Enhancements, etc
We help with topics like Game programming,software architectures for implementing computer games based on concepts of C++,maths and physics for games, 3D graphics and visualisation techniques,3D models, lighting, camera systems, animation of 3D models, graphics APIs and data structures for the creation of complex game environments,complex visual representations of 3D environments,industry-relevant 3D graphics programming techniques,Problem solving,interactive application development,image synthesis and computer modeling, computer graphics research ,color theory, image processing, affine and projective geometry, hidden-surface determination,photo realistic image synthesis, advanced curve and surface design, dynamics, realistic character animation ,image synthesis, animation, and 3D photography.
Computer graphics is the branch of computer science. It used for drawing pictures on computers. This process is also known as rendering. Computer graphics includes pictures such as photo, drawing pictures and movies. The computer images are represented as the form of pixels. The small picture elements are also known as pixels. The resolution of images are depends on the number of pixels. Mainly used graphics devices are graphic printers and graphic plotters. Display monitor is the computer graphics display device. Printed circuit board supports computer graphics operations. The CAD and CAM systems are support computer graphics. Similarly the data management systems and spreadsheet programs support simple computer graphics.
Conway’s Game of Life:
This so called “0-player game” is actually a cellular automaton, a grid of cells that can be either on or off. A set of rules govern how cells affect their neighboring cells and change them from on to off. The rules for the Game of Life are available on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_game_of_life) but are reproduced here for your convenience:
The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite two-dimensional orthogonal grid of square cells, each of which is in one of two possible states, live or dead. Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are directly horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent. At each step in time, the following transitions occur:
1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by underpopulation.
2. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
3. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
4. Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
The initial pattern constitutes the seed of the system. The first generation is created by applying the above rules simultaneously to every cell in the seed—births and deaths occur simultaneously, and the discrete moment at which this happens is sometimes called a tick (in other words, each generation is a pure function of the preceding one). The rules continue to be applied repeatedly to create further generations. Note that Wikipedia also includes examples of what the game should look like. Implement the Game of Life using OpenGL and GLUT (using a finite grid). You may implement individual cells in any way you want (e.g, each pixel in the window may be a cell, or you could draw small squares).You should include the following functionality (e.g., as GLUT menu items, or keys – include a reference with your code):
a) Clear the grid.
b) Edit the grid. Clicking cells in the grid will alternately turn them on or off.
c) Run/pause the simulation.
d) Speed control (fast or slow).
e) Randomize the grid.
Applications of computer graphics :-
3D object operations are performed by using linear perspective. View point is used to identify the projection of 2D and 3D images. Computer graphics can create geometric object. It stores and manages the geometrics object. The images are displayed by using hard copy devices. Image processing is the main important application of computer graphics. Image processing performs based on the intensity of pixel images. Synthetic graphics converts model to images. Synthetic graphics contains pre stored audio and video. The pre stored audios and videos are stored into CD-ROM. Similarly synthetic graphics can generate real time images from camera and decompressed stream.
Some of the Graphics homework help topics include :
- Viewing in 3D: Orthogonal and projective views, hidden surface removal; Shading and Materials: Illumination and shadows, light sources; From Vertices to Fragments: Graphics pipeline, rasterization, color system;Texture Mapping,Modeling Techniques: Graphics data structure, curve and surface representations; Rendering Techniques: Ray tracing, radiosity, image based rendering;Two- and three-dimensional computer graphics systems,Orthographic transformations,Polygonal models, Implicit and parametric surfaces,Shading and texture mapping, Entertainment techniques, Reverse engineering,Movies Postprocessing
- Realistic synthetic objects and characters, Biological structures from imaging data, Mixed reality, Augmentation of video,Visual surveillance, Modeling and inferring geometric, Photometric, Reflectance,Modern lighting models, Rendering Equation, Spherical Harmonics, Lafortune,Non polygonal primitives, volumes & particles, Textures, filtering, reflections creation Graphics hardware pipeline performance issues programmability in vertex fragment path, Per pixel lighting, Nonphotorealistic rendering, Radiosity, Ray tracing
- Image Formation,Graphics Systems,Hierarchical Modeling & Viewing,Projection & Stereo,Shading,Clipping & Vertex Shaders,Images & Color Spaces,Rasterization,Texture Mapping,Texture Coordinates,Visibility,Fragment Shaders,Bezier Curves,Polar Forms,Subdivision Surfaces,Meshes,Particle Systems,Implicit Surfaces & Volumes,Natural Modeling,Sampling theory,Image processing,Geometric transformations,Shading,Texture mapping,Z-buffers,Hierarchical modeling, parametric curves ,Procedural models, particle systems ,Subdivision curves, parametric surfaces,Subdivision surfaces, perception and color ,GPUs and Programmable Shaders
- Graphics applications , assignments , game design in computer graphics.
- Customized solutions for graphics programming assignments at Masters & Phd level.
- Dissertation ,MSc level graphics projects , master's level , & final projects based on graphics & game development.
Programmable shaders: Shading language, vertex and fragment shaders ,Scientific Visualization: CT/MRI datasets, color composting, transfer functions,OpenGL State Machine, PPM ﬁles,GLUT,Interactive CG,Line Drawing Algorithms,Triangle Rasterization,Linear Algebra,Homogeneous Coordinates,Transformations,Perspective Matrix .
Computer Graphics questions help services by live experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support by Graphics experts.
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular students;
- Live help for Graphics programs online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms;
Help for Graphics Applications & complex topics like:
- Matrix Stack, Z-Buffer, 3D Depth in OpenGL, Barycentric Coordinates, Color Perception,Gouraud & Phong Shading, OpenGL Lighting,Texture Mapping,Shadow Maps,Mapping, Raytracing Fundamentals, Pathtracing,Image processing, Rendering, Modeling , Animation, computer image synthesis, modeling, animation, visual perception, framebuffers, image processing, affine, projective transformations
- Hierarchical modeling, hidden surface elimination,anti aliasing, texture mapping, curves, surfaces, particle systems, character animation, animation principles, Painter's method,Ray casting,Local illumination, Global illumination,
- Arbitrary camera Creation, Ray tracing with an arbitrary camera,Polyhedra, Scene hierarchy,Transformations of objects,Acceleration Techniques,Bounding volumes,Space subdivision, From ray tracing to projecting polygons, Graphics pipeline, Sutherland Hodgman clipping,Weiler Atherton clipping, Clipping, Polygon rasterization, Visible surface determination, Scan conversion, Z-buffer, Interpolated shading ,Texture mapping,OpenGL ,Back face culling,Shadow volumes ,Shadow buffer ,Shadow mapping,nature of light ,Transport theory,Radiosity ,radiance equation ,Radiosity method ,Substructuring,Progressive refinement ,Parametric surfaces ,Bezier Curves ,B-Splines Curves
Digital image synthesis
geometric modeling and animation
displays and color spaces
visible surface determination
shading and texturing
anti-aliasing computing light transport
curves and surfaces
Our Computer Graphics Assignment help services ( 24/7) by IT professionals:
- Excellent programmers for Graphics design & Graphics programming help
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Graphics applications & projects are really challenging & the expert tutors are here to help you with the complete requirements & the graphics software solutions.Software Graphics Assignment help is really helpful if you are struggling with the complex graphics applications & looking for an expert support in software problems.