Data Communication and Networks Assignment Help
Get custom writing services for Data Communication and Networks Assignment help & Data Communication and Networks Homework help. Our Data Communication and Networks Online tutors are available for instant help for Data Communication and Networks assignments & problems.
Data Communication and Networks Homework help & Data Communication and Networks tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Data Communication and Networks assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Data Communication and Networks assignment help & Data Communication and Networks Homework help.
Data communication is the way of data transportation between two devices with the help of a transmission medium. The communication process consists of five elements including: the source that generates data, the sender or the transmitter responsible for converting the data into transferrable signals, the transmission media which carries the data, the receiver to reconvert the signals into readable format and the destination where the data is actually required. Various protocols are used that govern the communication process.
There are several ways to determine the effectiveness of data communication like data accuracy, delivery factor, real time transmission etc. The data flow method between the devices can be simplex, half duplex or full duplex.
Computers are connected via different communication channels and the collection of peripherals that facilitates communication between them is known as a computer network. Communication protocols define the set of rules for exchanging the information over a computer network. A network facilitates sharing of data, computing resources, provides VoIP services, file and peripheral sharing,etc.
The computer networks categorized on the basis of their size are:
LAN- Owned by same organization ,limited to few kms of area, much higher data rates
WAN- Large area network, Simple or Complex WAN
MAN- high speed large area network, size between LAN and MAN
Our Data communication & network Assignment help tutors help with modern computer networks , WAN technologies for interconnecting networks ,redundancy, aggregation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting aspects for network management , interconnect networks using WAN technologies including point-to-point, frame relay, and broadband connections.manage and interconnect networks using Cisco Academy CCNA curriculum,Network architectures , Internet protocols
Some of the homework help topics include:
- Physical layer characterization , digital communications ,Transmission Media
- Data transmission mechanisms ,Twisted pair cables ,Co-axial cables ,Fiber optic cables ,Wireless media ,Physical Layer Interfaces
- Local area networks , Practical aspects of networking ,Fundamentals of digital communications
Data communication & network questions help services by live experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Experts for 24/7 help with secure payment methods & affordable prices with confidential guarantee .
- Live help for data communication & network online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms;
Help for complex topics like:
Concept of communications and the electronic implementation ,of communications paradigms , analyze the signals properties
digital communications ,Signal propagation ,Signal types ,Sine waves ,Square waves ,Signal parameters
Amplitude ,Frequency ,Phase ,Channel effects on transmission ,Attenuation ,Effects of limited bandwidth ,Delay distortion ,Noise ,Data rate limits in channels ,Nyquist's theorem ,Shannon's theorem
Physical layer characterization , digital data can be transmitted using analog transmission facilities ,Map a binary pattern into a signal encoded using different encoding schemes ,Select a suitable transmission medium/media for the implementation of a communication network
Recognize the constrains related to the practical usage of transmission media.
Data communication & network Assignment help include :
- RS 232 / EIA 232/ USB, Data transmission mechanisms, Describe the design issues related to data transfer, Compare and contrast the circuit and packet switching technologies, Describe the concept and the use of multiplexing technologies, Describe error control mechanisms, Communication modes, Simplex, Half-duplex, Full - duplex, Transmission modes, Serial transmission, Parallel transmission, Synchronization, Asynchronous transmission, Synchronous transmission, Introduction to packet switching, Circuit switching vs. packet switching, Types of services, Connection oriented services (Virtual circuits), Connectionless services (Datagrams), Multiplexing, Frequency division multiplexing, Synchronous time division multiplexing, Statistical time division multiplexing, Error control methods, Feedback error recovery (ARQ) (Eg: Based on parity check), Forward error correction (FEC) (Eg; CRC), Network architectures, advantages of a layered architecture, roles of each layer in the OSI model two process - process communication emergence and the evolution of computer networks suitable geometric layout for a network based on the standard topologies Outline the features of different types of computer networks Introduction to computer networks Network topologies: Bus, Star, Ring, Types of networks, Local area networks, Wide area networks, Personal area networks, Layered network model, OSI model, TCP/ IP model, Internet protocols, Instructional Objectives, Give a description of the TCP/IP protocol suite including the roles of major, protocols, Configure an IP address block into a given number of subnets
- Use the IP based diagnostic commands to support troubleshooting in IP, networks, IP routing mechanisms, application layer protocols in the Internet, limitations of IP version 4 and the advantages of IP version6, Internet protocols, Internet protocol stack, IP Addressing and Routing (Version 4), Subnetting :Fixed and variable length, Unicast routing algorithms, Transport Layer protocols, TCP, UDP, IP Support Protocols, ARP, DHCP, ICMP, Application Layer Protocols, Domain Name System (DNS), Email – SMTP, POP, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, RTP and VoIP, LAN technologies such as IEEE 802 LAN standards, channel allocation in the LAN segments and the solutions used, Ethernet network using hubs and switches, deploying a wireless LAN and propose, LANs, Conventional LAN Architectures, Access Protocols: CSMA/CD,Token Passing, Interconnecting devices: Hubs, L2 /L3 Switch, IEEE 802 MAC layer standards :802.3 , 802.11 ,802.15, Switched Ethernet variants: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10Gb Ethernet, Wireless LANs: (802.11), Access methods: CSMA/CA, Frequency Bands: ISM, Operating Modes: adhoc, Managed, Variants: 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, Wireless interconnection devices: Hub, Router, Bluetooth (802.15) wireless personal area network, Practical aspects of networking, techniques of securing a private network, structured cabling, Identify connecting options made available by service providers, Structured cabling and specifications: Standards CAT5, 5E, etc.., Network security, Firewalls and NAT, VLANs, VPNs, Proxy servers, Wireless security, User access technologies, Wired: xDSL, FTTH, Cellular wireless: GPRS, EDGE, HSPDA, Broadband wireless: 802.16, Data Communications and Networks, Data Communications, Data Networking, and the Internet , Data Communications and Networking for Today’s Enterprise , A Communications Model , Data Communications , Networks , The Internet
- Protocol Architecture,TCP/IP, and Internet-Based Applications , The Need for a Protocol Architecture , The TCP/IP Protocol Architecture , The OSI Model , Standardization within a Protocol Architecture , Traditional Internet-Based Applications , Multimedia , DATA COMMUNICATIONS , Data Transmission , Concepts and Terminology , Analog and Digital Data Transmission , Transmission Impairments , Channel Capacity , Transmission Media , Guided Transmission Media , Wireless Transmission , Wireless Propagation , Line-of-Sight Transmission , Signal Encoding Techniques , Digital Data, Digital Signals , Digital Data,Analog Signals , Analog Data, Digital Signals , Analog Data,Analog Signals , Digital Data Communication Techniques , Asynchronous and Synchronous Transmission , Types of Errors , Error Detection , Error Correction , Line Configurations , Data Link Control Protocols , Flow Control , Error Control , High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC) , Multiplexing , Frequency-Division Multiplexing , Synchronous Time-Division Multiplexing , Statistical Time-Division Multiplexing , Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line , xDSL , Spread Spectrum , The Concept of Spread Spectrum , Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum , Code-Division Multiple Access , WIDE AREA NETWORKS , Circuit Switching and Packet Switching , Switched Communications Networks , Circuit Switching Networks , Circuit Switching Concepts , Softswitch Architecture , Packet-Switching Principles , X.25 , Frame Relay , Asynchronous Transfer Mode, Protocol Architecture , ATM Logical Connections , ATM Cells , Transmission of ATM Cells , ATM Service Categories , Routing in Switched Networks , Routing in Packet-Switching Networks , Examples: Routing in ARPANET , Least-Cost Algorithms , Congestion Control in Data Networks , Effects of Congestion , Congestion Control , Traffic Management , Congestion Control in Packet-Switching Networks , Frame Relay Congestion Control , ATM Traffic Management , ATM-GFR Traffic Management , Cellular Wireless Networks
- Principles of Cellular Networks , First Generation Analog , Second Generation CDMA , Third Generation Systems , LOCAL AREA NETWORKS , Local Area Network Overview , Topologies and Transmission Media , LAN Protocol Architecture , Bridges , Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches , High-Speed LANs , The Emergence of High-Speed LANs , Ethernet , Fibre Channel , Wireless LANs , Wireless LAN Technology , IEEE 802.11 Architecture and Services , IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control , IEEE 802.11Physical Layer , IEEE 802.11 Security Considerations , INTERNET AND TRANSPORT PROTOCOLS , Internetwork Protocols , Basic Protocol Functions , Principles of Internetworking , Internet Protocol Operation , Internet Protocol , IPv6 , Virtual Private Networks and IP Security , Internetwork Operation , Multicasting , Routing Protocols , Integrated Services Architecture , Differentiated Services, Service Level Agreements , IP Performance Metrics , Transport Protocols , Connection-Oriented Transport Protocol Mechanisms , TCP , TCP Congestion Control , UDP , INTERNET APPLICATIONS , Network Security , Security Requirements and Attacks , Confidentiality with Conventional Encryption , Message Authentication and Hash Functions , Public-Key Encryption and Digital Signatures , Secure Socket Layer and Transport Layer Security , IPv4 and IPv6 Security , Wi-Fi Protected Access , Internet Applications—Electronic Mail and Network Management , Electronic Mail: SMTP and MIME , Network Management: SNMP , Internet Applications—Internet Directory Service and World Wide Web , Internet Directory Service: DNS , Web Access: HTTP , Internet Applications—Multimedia , Audio and Video Compression , Real-Time Traffic , Voice Over IP and Multimedia Support—SIP , Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP), High-Performance Communication Networks, recent advances, high performance networks, next generation internet, asynchronous transfer mode, traffic management, quality of service, high speed SWITCHING