Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Assignment help | Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Homework help | Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles assignment or Electric and Hybrid Vehicles homework. Our Electric and Hybrid Vehicles online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Electric and Hybrid Vehicles homework help. Electric and Hybrid Vehicles online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Electric and Hybrid Vehicles homework help
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms;
Get instant help for technical reports,essays,case studies,master level assignments on Electric and Hybrid Vehicles.
Electric vehicle is a energy storage device which is used to store electrical energy and easily propelled by one or more electric motor . components of electric vehicles are motor , controller , power source and transmission . Advantages of electric vehicle are low noise , cheap ,no maintenance cost , no pollution etc .Disadvantages of electric vehicle - driving range is short , battery pack need more space , Initial cost are more etc .
Hybrid vehicle is the vehicle in which power is given to wheels for propulsion which is received by two or more different sources . Most common feature of the hybrid vehicle is the IC engines which is used to generate the electric energy ‘on board’ to power the machines .
Hybrid vehicle can be classified on the basis of
1.Path of energy flow - mechanical power transmission path , electrical power transmission path , combination of MPTP and EPTP .
2.Architecture - series , parallel , series – parallel .
3.Hybridization – mild , power , energy
4.Charge – depleting and sustaining
Application of electric and hybrid vehicles –electric, hybrid electric, plug–in hybrid electric, hybrid hydraulic, fuel cell, and off–road hybrid vehicle systems.
Topics for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Assignment help :
- Hybrid Vehicles, Electric Vehicles ,Advanced Hybrid Fuel Cell,Advanced Electric Vehicles , Advanced Hybrid Diagnosis ,Advanced Hybrid Repair , Auto Emission Controls
- Maintenance , Light Repair , Engine Repair Specialty, Automatic Transmission , Transaxle Specialty , Manual Transmission, Axle Specialty , Suspension Specialty,
- Electrical Specialty,Electronics Specialty ,Heating, Air Conditioning Specialty,Engine Performance Specialty ,Advanced Engine Performance Specialty ,Heavy Equipment Electrical Systems
Complex topics covered by Non-Conventional Energy Systems Assignment Online experts :
- General Engines , Automotive Air Conditioning , Forklift Safety, Forklift Operation, Metal Fabrication , General Welding
- Vehicle safety procedures, Vehicle components,alternative fueled vehicles, operation of alternative fueled vehicles
- HEV batteries, AC electricity , DC electricity , HEV electronic control, Alternate fuels , Alternate vehicle