Electrical Engineering Assignment Help | Electrical Engineering Homework Help | Electrical Engineering Online Experts
We at Globalwebtutors provide expert help for Electrical Engineering Assignment help & Electrical Engineering Homework help. Our Electrical Engineering Online tutors are available for instant help for Electrical Engineering assignments & problems.
Electrical Engineering Homework help & Electrical Engineering tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Electrical Engineering assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Electrical Engineering assignment help & Electrical Engineering Homework help.
Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering which is concerned with the utilization of electronics, electromagnetism and electricity. This field has gained rapid growth across the world.
Nowadays, electrical engineering becomes one of the important necessities of life like food and shelter. It is one of the most known disciplines of engineering which integrates the linking between circuit theory, diodes, resistors, capacitors, transistors, Signal processors and Fourier series. Main objective to follow electrical engineering is to grab the idea which correlates voltage, power, energy and electricity concepts.
An electrical engineer is the one who is responsible for the design, development and supervise the manufacturing of the electrical equipment such as power generation equipment, electrical motors and many more. Equipments that are manufactured by the Electrical engineers can be used in the various sectors such as transport network, transportation, building industry and services, construction and manufacturing, production of power, etc. Some of the major applications of Electrical Engineering are as follows:
- Smartphone, Tablet and computer that we used in today’s life is the gem of Electrical engineering design.
- Designing of Robots is the most known application of electrical engineering. Robots are designed by the electrical engineers and comprised of actuators, sensors, sophisticated feedback control and microprocessors.
- Electrical engineers worked in the various special field viz. robust control systems, power generation and storage networks, imaging systems, deep space communications, etc.
- Various medical technologies that are available in the modern hospital like ECG, CT, MRI, blood pressure monitors and many more, based on the principles of Electrical engineering.
There are various sub disciplines of Electrical engineering where engineers can work like Telecommunications, Microelectronics, Electronics, Instrumentation, Power and Control, Signal Processing, Computers and many more. Few core subjects that included in the Electrical Engineering are as follows:
- Circuit theory: A circuit is one which contains only ideal voltage sources, current sources and resistors.
- Transformer: It is a device which transfers electrical energy between the circuits. Main objective of transformers is to minimize and maximize the alternative voltage in the applications of electrical power.
- Control System: it refers to a set of devices which is used to controls the behavior of other system.
Power engineering is one of the most known sub disciplines of Electrical engineering. It is integrated with transmitting and distributing the electricity with the different kinds of devices such as electrical generators, transformers and electrical motors. Power engineers work on the various aspects of the power grids while control engineers work on the developing different dynamic systems and models that are designed for the controlling purpose. For designing the various types of controllers, control engineers use Micro controllers and Programmable Logic Controllers. Some of the major disciplines of Electrical Engineering are listed below:
- Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Digital Design
- Solid State Devices
- Wind Energy
- Microwave Engineering
- Biomedical Imaging
- Electric Power Systems
- Intermediate Control Systems
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Electric Machines and Motor Drives
- Optical Communication
This field broadened up with the Electronics which include communication, audio, video and many more. Electrical appliances from a small chip to large machines are the result of the hard work of Electrical engineers. Most of the students choose electrical engineering field as their professions. Even PhD level researchers also choose this field to complete their doctorate degree. PhD level students choose the various complex topics of Electrical engineering to make their proposal and thesis. Few complex topics for help are as follows:
- Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Electromagnetism and Modern Physics
- Power Systems Analysis
- Advanced Electronic & Power Electronics Design
- Robotics & Automation
- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Advanced Multivariate Calculus & Ordinary Differential Equations
- Advanced Analogue Electronics & Photonics
- Systems Engineering
- Probability Models for Engineering
Get the best help in order to achieve good grades. We help with assignments on the various topics of Electrical engineering like Electronic Materials, Heat Transfer, Signal processing Electromechanical Energy Conversion, , Automation, Modern Asset Management and on many more. Due to all of this stress, they become depressed.
Students, you don’t have to be worry now, we are here to help you. We have a team of experts who are highly knowledgeable. Our expert provides help on the various complex topics of Electrical Engineering. Some of the major topics are:
- Power System
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Broadband Optical Networks
- Antenna Theory
- Fields and Waves in Electronic Systems
- VLSI Design
- Nanotechnology and Nano Electronics
- Discrete Systems & Digital Signal Processing
- Random Signals and Systems
Our experts produce the premium quality Electrical Engineering Assignment to students and mainly focus to solve their problems related to the subject. Our experts also provide assistance for UG, PG and PhD level students and remains 24 hrs available for their queries. So, whenever you want to write an assignment on Electrical Engineering, contact us and get your assignment before your submission date. With us, you can get some more benefits which are given below:
- Unlimited revision facility
- Free of plagiarism assignment and on time
- High quality content
- Urgent assignment facility
- Live chat support
- Excellent assistance
- Fully documented assignment
Electrical and electronics,these two terms are related to electrical field. While looking towards applications of electricity, electrical components as well as electronic equipment comes under consideration. These electronic systems play an important role in our modern life. Today people are more dependent on gadgets viz. phones, fridges, washing machines etc. A phone serves the best communication method in today’s world. Similarly other electronic systems including kitchen equipment, motor parts, cooling systems are needed today to live a smart life. These electronic systems not only save our time but also help us in many ways. Engineering of this area of electronic applications is important to analyze its overall working scenario.
Electrical and electronics engineering deals with following subjects:
This provides complete analysis of internal working of these components. It defines how to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, develop and operational evaluation of electronic, electrical power generation systems and related communications systems. It provides analysis of problems such as energy storage and retrieval, superconductor, reception and amplification, wave propagation. It interprets the data and modifies communications processes. The whole process is done by electronics and communications engineer who finds solutions for problems while dealing with Internet protocols, networking protocols, network design, mobile communications and data servicing, prototype development and testing, systems maintenance, electrical circuitry and instrument calibration.
Electrical and electronic engineering is the study of generation, distribution and application of electrical energy, and design and control of electrical and electronic devices and systems to power and automate modern life & to improve quality of life for individuals and communities.
Subjects to specialise in various sub-areas of electrical and electronic engineering are :
- Generation, distribution and conversion of electrical energy
- Control systems
- Analogue and digital electronics
- Power electronics
- Communications and network engineering
- Computer engineering and embedded systems
- Audio-visual and biomedical signal processing
- Sensors and measurement technologies
- Biomedical electronics and engineering.
As an electrical and electronic engineer, you’ll work on design and develop electrical systems for the generation, distribution and control of electric power, as well as electronic systems used for computing, communications, industry and entertainment. Also to add productivity in areas like agriculture, mining and manufacturing by improving the drive and control systems in transport, and designing robots and automated tools.
Electrical Engineering homework help for :
- Electric Circuits and Fields: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, transient response of DC and AC networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, basic filter concepts, ideal current and Voltage sources, Thevenin's Norton's and Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two port networks, three phase circuits; Gauss Theorem, electric field and potential due to point, line, plane
- Electric Energy Conversion Systems, Communication Theory, Feedback Control, Financial Statements, Signals and Systems, Digital Logic and State Machine Design, Engineering and Design, Electricity, Magnetism, & Fluids, Feedback Control, Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits, Communication Theory, Multimedia Communication Systems
- Electric Energy Conversion Systems, Multimedia Communication Systems, Controls and Robotics, Design in Electrical Power & Machinery, Electromagnetic Waves and Apps, Integrated Circuit Design, Control System Design, Communication Electronics, Electromagnetic Fields and Radiation
Electrical Engineering Questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Electrical Engineering online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms
Our experts work on Electrical Engineering assignments , Questions & numerical problems , calculations , analysis of dissertations , writing thesis or dissertations.
Help for complex topics like :
- Design of electronic systems, lumped circuit models, digital circuits, and operational amplifiers ,simple electronic circuits ,Formulate and solve differential equations describing the time behavior of circuits containing energy storage elements ,approximate time and frequency behavior of circuits containing energy storage elements ,employing simple models to represent non-linear and active elements-such as the MOSFET-in circuits ,Circuits using tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and signal generators.
Compare circuits ,mathematic models & the discrepancies ,Relationship between the mathematical representation of circuit behavior and corresponding real-life effects ,Practical significance of the systems ,Use simple lumped circuit models for resistors, sources, inductors, capacitors, and transistors in circuits
- Circuits made up of linear lumped elements ,Circuits containing resistors and independent sources by node method, superposition and the Thevenin method ,Boolean algebra , function of logic circuits ,Design circuits which represent digital logic expressions,gate-level digital circuit to implement a given Boolean function ,Check static discipline constraints in circuits ,circuit representing a gate provides adequate noise margins ,output produced by a circuit for a given set of inputs using the switch resistor model of a MOSFET ,Perform a small-signal analysis of an amplifier using small signal models for the circuit elements ,time behavior of first order and second order circuits containing resistors, capacitors and inductors ,frequency response of circuits containing resistors, capacitors and inductors
- Construct simple gates, amplifiers, or filters in the laboratory ,Determine in the laboratory the time-domain and frequency-domain behavior of an RLC circuit ,operational amplifier models in circuits which employ negative feedback ,complex impedances to determine the frequency response of circuits
- Power dissipation in digital gates and employ CMOS technology to reduce static power losses ,circuit will affect an audio signal in the laboratory given the frequency response of the circuit ,Design, build and test an audio playback system which includes both analog and digital components
Get help for :
- Software Engineering
- Systems Programming
- Scientific Computing
- Parallel Programming
- Automatic Control Systems
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Computer Security
- Pattern Recognition
- Quality Control and Management
- Industrial Engineering Design
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Mechanical Engineering Instrumentation and Measurement
- Control Systems
Electrical Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- Get the Excellent assignment solutions by professors & University experts.
- Get 24/7 assistance for solutions , homework assignments , coursework , class & lecture problems.
- Avail services in affordable prices with deadline guarantee.