Excel Assignment Help | Excel Online Experts | Excel Homework Help
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Excel assignment or Excel homework. Our Excel online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the instant Excel homework help. Excel online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Excel homework help.
Excel refers to an electronic spreadsheet program developed by Microsoft for various Operating Systems. Excel is a spreadsheet application where users can add the numerous sheets according to their requirements. In excel, each sheet comprises of cells with columns and rows and several cells contain its own address. Each file in excel can be saved with the .xlsx or .xls extension. Excel is known as the powerful tool which comes with its numerous features. Few features of Excel are given below:
- It involves various tools for graphical representation
- Excel also includes arithmetic operations and numerical calculation.
- Users can create chart and pivot table based on their data.
- By using One Drive, Excel enables users to share their work from others within Excel.
Microsoft Excel enables users to add, sort and filter their data in tables. Users can sort and organize the large of amounts of data in excel. For performing the various operations in Excel, user must follow the following steps:
- First, creates a new workbook in excel
- Then enter data
- You can add data by using AutoSum
- Then create a simple formula and provide number format
- After that, put all data in a table.
- Provide meaning to the added data
- Last, save your workbook with a specific name.
In Excel, each worksheet contains a number of rows and columns. Rows are recognized by numbers and columns are recognized by alphabets. Whereas, cell can be defines as the intersection between column and row. A worksheet contains a number of cells and these cells are used to store the data. Each cell is identified by their unique address or name which is known as cell reference. A cell can hold the various types of data, including:
- Times and dates
- Boolean values
Excel contains a wide range of its built-in formulas for solving the different calculations. Users can create a formula by inserting an equal-to sign in cell. Formulas include some spreadsheet function and cell references to the location of the data. Few important functions of Excel are as follows:
- INDEX MATCH: these functions act as a flexible tool for extracting the data into table. Variables that included in INDEX MATCH functions are table Array, Lookup Array, Lookup Value. Formula of INDEX MATCH function is: INDEX(table array, MATCH formula)
- VLOOKUP Function: this formula is useful when user work with the large data sets. VLOOKUP function uses the various variables such as Table Array, Lookup Value, Column Number, Range Lookup. Formula of VLOOKUP Function is: VLOOKUP(lookup value, table array, column number, [range lookup])
- COUNTIF Function: this function enables user to count the number of words that appear in the cell. This function involves two variables, including Range and Criteria. Formula of COUNTIF function is: COUNTIF(range, criteria)
Nowadays, Excel is widely used for the personal use and business purpose also. In business field, excel acts as a flexible tool as it is used to handling the raw data, track business expenses, organize large amount of data, and many more tasks. Excel window screen involves the five major areas to be work upon:
- Ribbon: Ribbon presents the all features of Excel in easy form and acts like an expanded menu. Some important ribbons of Excel are Home, Formulas, Page layout, Insert.
- Quick Access Toolbar: it contains the three main icons such as Save, Undo and Redo. User can add up the other tools in quick access toolbar according to their choice.
- Spreadsheet Grid: this shows the rows and columns of the active spreadsheet.
- Status Bar: status bar tells about the whole tasks that performed by the user. It shows the quick summaries of the tasks.
- Formula Bar: when we write any calculation or formulas in the sheet, these calculation and formula appear on the formula bar.
Moreover, Excel spreadsheets can be used in different areas user to perform the various tasks. In financial industry, it is used to store the financial data, for calculating repayment plans or loans, finding minimum, average values, and for other purpose. In house, excel can be used to create a monthly budget and in business, it can be used to perform various tasks. So, few uses of Excel are given below:
- Data is easy to find in it.
- Provide graphing data to help users in identifying the data trends
- Used for importing data from the database program.
- Used for calculating monthly payments, payroll in office
- Used for Keeping the track of sales from month to month
Microsoft Excel is a part of MS office. Excel 2016 is the latest version of MS Excel which comes with some additional enhancement and features. Some features of MS excel 2016 are given below:
- Include quick analysis tools
- Vital Database enhancement
- Involves new charts and new templates
- Smart lookup feature
- Easy collaboration and sharing
Writing an assignment on Excel can be tricky for students as it requires in-depth knowledge about Excel tools. We provide the best quality assignment on Excel as we have a team of experts who can offer the best Excel assignment help. Our experts are able to handling the any kind of complex problems associated with Excel software. We value the requirements of our clients. So, our experts provide the plagiarism free, top notch quality Excel assignment to customer according to their needs. Choose us, whenever you want to write an assignment on Excel. Our services help you with:
- We provide the best experts assistance on Excel Assignment for students.
- We always deliver the assignment within your deadline
- We provide the live chat support also on Excel Assignments.
- Our experts are PhD level degree holders and they are professional and experienced in academic writing.
- We provide the Excel assignment with proper documentation.
- We offer the money back guarantee.
- Our company provides 100% confidentiality and 100% satisfaction guarantee on Excel Assignment.
24/7 Online Help with Excel Assignment :
24/7 chat, phone & email support for Excel Assignment
Help for Excel Assignment exams, quiz & online tests
Topics for Excel Assignment :
- Excel basics,Work with cells and worksheets,Calculate your data,Format your workbook,Add charts and graphics,Collaborate with others,Analyze your data,Work with macros and the web,Spreadsheets,Microsoft excel,Excel workbook windows,Basic spreadsheet skills,Excel help system,Opening and closing workbooks,Workbook file formats,Creating new workbooks,Selecting cells,Auto sum and auto fill function,Cell referencing and request,Formatting cells,Formatting numbers,Placing cell alignment
- Cell, rows and columns,Worksheets,Editing, copying and moving cells,Page layouts in excel,Proofing workbooks,Options, ribbons and toolbar,Excel ,Worksheet,Time-savers,Relative, absolute, mixed, and circular references,Dimensional workbooks,Sorting, subtotaling, and filtering,Charting ,Charting techniques,Excel's statistical functions,Financial functions,Worksheet automation,Mastering excel's if function,Mastering excel's if function,Working with the excel interface,Entering data,Creating formulas and functions,Formatting rows, columns, cells, and data,Working with alignment and text wrap,Adjusting rows and columns,Finding and replacing data,Printing and sharing worksheets,Creating charts and pivottables,Inserting and deleting sheets,Using power functions such as if and vlookup
- Password-protecting worksheets and workbooks,Sorting data,Analyzing data with goal seek and solver,Creating and running macros,Introduction to spreadsheets,Understanding microsoft excel,Excel workbook windows,Basic spreadsheet skills,Excel help system,Opening and closing workbooks,Understanding workbook file formats,Creating new workbooks,Selecting cells,Auto sum and auto fill function,Cell referencing and request,Formatting cells,Formatting numbers,Placing cell alignment,Cell, rows and columns,Understanding worksheets,Editing, copying and moving cells,Page layouts in excel,Proofing workbooks,Basic options, ribbons and toolbar,Final assessment,Intermediate level
Complex topics covered by Excel Assignment :
- Introduction to excel spreadsheet intermediate level,Defining names in excel,Sorting data,Using excel tables,Filtering data in excel,Understand charts,Chart design options and tools,Chart format tools,Combo charts,Functions within excel,Understanding date function,Information functions,Logical functions,Financial functions,Find and replace,Headers and footers,Adding comments,Conditional formatting,Final assessment,Advanced level:introduction to excel advanced,Using text to columns
- The paste special function,Data validation,Subtotals and grouping,Consolidating data,Scenario analysis,Data tables in scenario analysis,What-if analysis,Mats and trig functions,Text functions in excel,Using lookup functions,Vlookups,Hlookups,Using statistical functions,Databse functions,Formaula auditing and error tracing,Hyperlinks in excel,Linking data,Understanding pivot tables,Using pivot charts,Workbook properties,Protecting and sharing worksheets
- Data encrypting and finalising workbooks,Understanding to macros,Custom number formats in excel,Using custom lists,Working with templates,Tracking changes in excel,Merging and compare excel workbooks,Final assessment,Microsoft excel software,Xcel basics,Work with cells and worksheets,Calculate your data,Format your workbook,Add charts and graphics,Collaborate with others,Analyze your data,Work with macros and the web