HR Assignment Help | HRM Help | HRM Online Tutor
Get custom writing services for HR Assignment help & HR Homework help. Our HR Online tutors are available for instant help for HR assignments & problems.
HR Homework help & HR tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your HR assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for HR assignment help & HR Homework help.
Human Resource Management is the function of the organization which is used to manage human resources. Systems and processes that connect human resource management are combined together to form Human resource management system. HRMS is also known as Human Resource Information System (HRIS) .Tracking employee histories, skills, abilities, salaries, and accomplishments are also the function of human resource management system. HRMS is necessary to obtain specific objectives like high engagement , low turnover , solid satisfaction etc. Recruitment , selection, performance management , Employee Relations and Labor Relations are the areas of Human resource management.
- Recruitment : In this process, potential applicants are discovered on the basis of their skills, talents , knowledge etc.
- Selection : It is a procedure to select capable candidates from large number of people who have offered their service to the organization .It is a negative process because it eliminates unselected candidates.
- Performance Management : It is the management which is used to measure the performance of the selected candidates.
- Employee Relations : Transportation , uniform, employee representation etc are the factors which come under Employee relations.
- Labor relations : It is the relationship between employer and union members .
Our HRM Assignment help tutors have years of experience in handling complex queries related to various complex topics like ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR Foundation and background of OB, contemporary challenges-workforce diversity, cross – cultural dynamics, changing nature of managerial work, ethical issues at work, emotional intelligence in contemporary business making. Perception, Personality, Learning, Motivation.
Human resource management is a new technique and method for managing people in a company of any organization. In this approach persons are considered as resources for human resource management. The human resource management is concerned about the number of people, and their ability of persons, developed skills, and also motivate them for higher levels of attainments in the organizations. The human resource management also ensures the maintenance the commitment done by the management and also maintains the dimension of people in the organization. this management consists mainly four types of activities that is development , motivation , acquisition and also maintenance of human resources .
The management of a company is worried about effective and efficient non human resources or human resources, so in management process the human resources management is just a part. The function of managing all the activities is completed by the managers, those works in the human resources management organization. The responsibility of managers to selecting the persons and developed the skills also guide and motivate them. For contributing organizational goals and realization is the main objective of human resources management. It s important because of the labor function activity in the organization.
- Help for Essay writing on various HR topics
- Custom solutions for HR assignments at Masters & Phd level.
- Help for Doctoral Dissertation in HR
Few topcs covered by HR homework help experts include:
- Concepts and applications, individual decision Understanding and managing group processes-interpersonal & group dynamics, Group cohesiveness,
- Group decision making Emotional Intelligence-concept and applications, Understanding work, teams, power & politics, Empowerment, Conflict & Negotiation. Organizational processes and structure;
Generally topics like Organizational structure & design, Work & job design; organizational learning; organizational culture; Organization change and development. Responsibilities and competencies of HR professionals; HR department operations; are considered very complex & an expert help is required in order to solve the assignments based on topics like Human Resource Planning - objectives and process; human resource information system.Talent acquisition; recruitment and selection strategies, career planning and management, succession planning, socialization and induction of new employees; training and development, investment in training, training need assessment, designing and administering training programme; executive development programme, evaluation of Training & Development programme. Appraising performance; developing and instituting performance appraisal system, assessment and development centers, potential appraisal; rewarding performance; linking rewards to organizational objectives, determine compensation structure, pay for performance and incentive plans, ESOP, executive compensation, designing and administering benefits and services. HR in knowledge era; HR in knowledge industry, HR in virtual organizations, HR in mergers and acquisitions, outplacement, outsourcing HR functions, employee leasing,HR Audit,International HRM. & so on.
HRM questions help services by live experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for HRM online quiz & online tests, HR exams & midterms;
If you are facing any difficulty in your HRM assignment questions then you are at the right place. We have more than 3000 experts for different domains.
Help for complex topics like:
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Training – concept and rationale; training process of stakeholders in training programme; Organization and Management of training function; Training needs assessment-organization analysis, operational analysis, person analysis; competency mapping. Designing the training programme: process of learning in training programme- attributed and factors influencing; learning process; learning styles; training climate and pedagogy; developing training modules; Training aids.Training methods and techniques-role playing, business games, in basket exercises, laboratory training; incidents and cases; seminars, syndicates and group discussion; lecture, programmed instructions; inspirational techniques-brainstorming, mind mapping, creative problem solving.Evaluation of training-need for evaluation, principles of evaluation, criteria and approaches; return on investment in training, process of calculating ROI in training; emerging trends in training and development; new perspectives on training –cross culture training, e-learning, knowledge management.
ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT
Organizational Change-meaning, nature, types; theories of planned change; Organizational development – nature and characteristics; process of organizational development. Human Process Interventions-T-group, process consultation, third party interventions, team building; organizational confrontation meeting, coaching and mentoring, role focused interventions. Techno structural Interventions-restructuring organization, reengineering, employee involvement, work design; Strategic Interventions – Organisation and environment relationships, organization transformation. Organisational development in global context, Organisational development in service sector.
Role of compensation in organization: economic and behavioural theories related to compensation; strategic perspectives of compensation; compensation as motivational tool; compensation policy.Internal and external equities in compensation system; determining the worth of jobs understanding inter and intra-industry compensation differentials, designing pay structure and administrating compensation package; understanding different components of compensation package like fringe benefits, incentives and retirement plans; pay for performance plans. compensation of special group: Corporate Directors, Chief Executives, Senior Managers components of executive compensation package; compensation of professionals and knowledge workers, R&D staff, sales compensation plan, international compensation.Statutory provisions governing different components of reward system; working of different institutions related to reward system like wage boards, pay commissions, role of trade unions in compensation management; tax planning.
Online HRM Experts & Professors to support HRM Assignment help services :
- Qualified experts with years of experience in the HRM help
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Topics like Talent Management System – elements and benefits of Talent Management System; Talent management, development of talent portfolio, Talent:-engine of new economy, difference between talents and knowledge workers, leveraging talent friendly organizations.creating TMS, Building blocks of talents management: competencies – performance management,evaluating employee potential. Talent Planning-succession management process; cross functional capabilities an fusion of talents; talent development budget, value driven cost structure; contingency plan for talent; building a reservoir of talent, leadership coaching.Return on talent; ROT measurements; optimizing investment in talent; integrating compensation with talent management; developing talent management information system & the assignment help on these topics is really helpful if you are struggling with the complex problems.
Get instant help for HR Report writing, Technical reports on HR. We have excellent writers for writing Case studies on HR.
Coursework help for :
- Managing in a Global Economy, Quantitative Methods and Metrics for Decision Making, Financial Management, Information Technology, Foundations of Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Business Strategy & Ethics, Business Writing and Presentations, Human Resource Management, Research Process & Methodology, Managing Inclusion & Cultural Diversity, International Human Resource Management, Dispute Resolution & Conflict Management, Compensation & Benefits: Strategy & Plan Design
- Adv Employee Recruitmnt, Selection, & Retention, Advanced Labor Relations & Employment Law, The Future of Human Resource Management: Innovation, Organizational Effectiveness, Research Process & Methodology, Managing Inclusion & Cultural Diversity, Human Resource Metrics, Leadership & Team Building, Managing Complex Change, Organizational Theory & Practice, Organizatnl Assessment & Analysis, Applications in Organization Development, The Future of Human Resource Management: Innovation, Learning, Development, and Executive Coaching, Research Process & Methodology, Human Resource Metrics
- Foundations of Coaching & Coaching Theory Coaching Skills & Techniques Managerial & Executive Coaching Small Business Coaching Prin & Prac in Online Course Prod & Delivery Global Talent Management, Research Process & Methodology, International Human Resource Management, Measuring the Impact of Talent Management, Succession Management, Talent Assessment: Approaches and Tools, Global Selection, Aligning Talent Management to Strategy, GTM: Leading a Strategic Initiative, Resizing the Organization, Mergers & Acquisitions, Global Talent Management