Integrated Circuit Devices Assignment help | Integrated Circuit Devices Homework help | Integrated Circuit Devices Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Integrated Circuit Devices assignment or Integrated Circuit Devices homework. Our Integrated Circuit Devices online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Integrated Circuit Devices homework help. Integrated Circuit Devices online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Integrated Circuit Devices homework help.
An integrated circuit is the combination of electronic circuit on small flat piece of semiconductor which is made up of silicon material . There are various electronic components viz. resistor , capacitor , inductor , bipolar junction ,diodes , field effect transistor etc . Two types of integrated circuit - Analog IC and Digital IC .
Analog IC - output signal is directly proportional to the input signal . output signal is the linear function of the input signal . Both signals are continuous in nature . Application of analog IC – audio frequency amplifier , radio frequency amplifier , voltage regulator ,op- amp , comparators , timers etc
Digital IC – It contains all the logic gate such as AND , OR , NOT , NAND , NOR , flip flop , counters , microprocessors etc . Main component of Digital IC is transistor . Depending upon the number of transistors . IC are categorized into different types such as small scale integration , medium scale integration , large scale integration etc .
Advantages - small in size , more reliable , low cost , consume less power etc .
Disadvantages – greater risk of damaging IC , inductors and transformers are not incorporated in ICs.
Integrated Circuit Devices questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Integrated Circuit Devices online quiz & online tests, Networks and Systems exams & midterms
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Digital integrated circuit design,Cmos logic, switch models & simple rc models,Ic fabrication, layout & design rules,Device physics, mos models,Device scaling & short-channel effects,Inverters (cmos, pseudo nmos)
- Static cmos & pseudo nmos logic gates,Pass transistor logic,Dynamic logic & other cmos logic families,Timing clock routing,Buffers, pad-frames,Static/dynamic flip-flops, registers,Semiconductor memory,Counters & arithmetic elements
- Cmos logic families/dynamic logic,Design flow,Synthesis/tools ,Cadence virtuoso schematic & layout editor,Verification/tools,Synopsys hspice,Cadence analog design environment ,Basic economics for full and semi custom approaches
Help for complex topics like :
- Analog integrated circuit design,Modeling of ic devices,Transistors,Capacitors,Resistors,Inductors
- Parameter variation effects,Building blocks of analog integrated circuits,Current sources and mirrors,Gain stages
- Level shifters,Output stages,Non-linearity Supply,Process variation ,Temperature independent biasing schemes