J2ME Assignment help | J2ME Program Code help | J2ME Mobile Programming help expert
Get custom writing services for J2ME Assignment help & J2ME Homework help. Our J2ME Online tutors are available for instant help for J2ME assignments & problems. J2ME Homework help & J2ME tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your J2ME assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for J2ME assignment help & J2ME Homework help.
J2ME refers to a Java technology that permits developers to utilize the JAVA programming language for the establishment of mobile wireless information devices. J2ME stands for Java 2 Micro Edition which comprises of virtual machine and programming specifications. This virtual machine is named as K Virtual Machine that permits J2ME encoded program to run in mobile device. It provides a versatile environment for mobile gadgets operating applications. J2ME device manufacturer includes a small scale version of JVM in their devices. This miniature version of JVM is very light weight and permits the execution of small java programs which are termed as midlets. J2ME is Platform independent and Object oriented language. Two major concepts that involved in the J2ME are listed below:
- Network Connection: this connection is demanded by the client side applications such as location based application.
- Persistent Storage: even when the electricity shut down, the content that we store in the persistent storage remains preserved. This type of storage is embedded in the handheld devices.
J2ME configuration explains the run time environment as a set of core classes. J2ME configuration is of two types:
- CLDC: CLDC stands for Connected Limited Device configuration which identifies the Java environments for wireless devices and mobile devices. Devices of CDLC are wireless and battery operated. In CDLC, there is 160-512 k memory available for Java. It supports the wireless and limited bandwidth connectivity and does not support the full featured JVM.
- CDC: CDC stands for Connected Device Configuration which specifies the Java Environment for telematic systems, high end wireless devices and for set top boxes. In CDC, there is 2MB or more memory available for Java. CDC also supports the full featured JVM, wireless network and high bandwidth network connectivity.
A wireless stack in J2Me is comprises of:
- Java virtual machines
- Host operating system
To provide a Java application environment within CLDC framework, we use a set of APIs that supports the devices with different capabilities and resources. These set of APIs are known as profiles. J2ME involves various set of profiles and each profile is specified for a particular gadget. Different types of profiles that involved in J2ME are as follows:
- Mobile Information Device Profile: MIDP is the extensive profile of J2ME because it is the only profile that is available for PalmOS based handhelds. This profile is designed for cell phones and provides a simple user interface on HTTP 1.1. In CLDC, it adds local storage, networking and user interface components.
- Foundation Profile: this profile is used as the basis for CDC profiles. Foundation profile helps CDC profile to extend in the core libraries of Java.
- Personal Basis profiles: this profile does not permit users to use more than one window at a time and in Foundation profile, it adds the functionality of user interface.
- Game Profile: On CDC devices, this profile offers us a platform for writing games software. But in the time of writing, it is not definite whether this profile will be CDC based or derived from the Foundation profile.
- RMI Profile: J2ME remote method invocation libraries can be added in the Foundation profile with the help of RMI profile. RMI profile supports the only Client Side of this API.
Moreover, J2ME refers to a subset of JAVA that is designed for use in remote applications. It provides several components for the development of remote applications. It also has its own IDEs and toolkits. Major two toolkits of J2ME are as follows:
- Sun Java Wireless Toolkit: this toolkit creates the java applications that can be run on java devices and developed the CDLC and MIDP based wireless applications.
- Netbeans mobility pack: this is another toolkit of J2ME which is also used to develop J2ME applications.
MIDlets is a class which is placed in the javax. microedition.midlet package and it is only responsible for deriving the applications of MIDP. MIDP programming with J2ME involves the designing of MIDP applications, high level and low level API. JABWT (Java APIs for Bluetooth Wireless technology) derives a J2ME package for the Bluetooth technology.
OBEX (Object Exchange): it is used to exchange the physical data like files and images.
- RFCOMM (Radio Frequency Communication): this communication protocol is used to stream the simple data and its use is very easy.
- L2CAP (Logical Link Control and Adaption Protocol): this communication protocol sends the packets between host and client.
JSR822 API is a java API which provides the all of three types of communications.
Nowadays, J2ME is the widely accepted platform for wireless phones. Its mobile application is based on the CLDC, JSRs and MIDP. DbyDx software is made up with the help of J2ME that provides the outsourcing services to the mobile based application. J2ME developers should have the clear knowledge about simulator testing and mobile devices porting.
If students you are worried about the completion of your J2ME assignment, then you can contact us. Our J2ME expert provides the best assignment for students all over the world. J2ME is a complex programming language but if you once understand its conceptual flow and syntax, it can be very interesting. Our experts provide the excellent assistance to students on J2ME programming language. They provide the J2ME assignment with the support of all kinds of Plug-ins and IDEs. They provide the assignment on various complex topics of J2ME:
- CLDC API
- MIDP API
- CDC API
- KJava GUI components
- KJava event handling
If you need any kind of assignment help or assistance on J2ME programming, let us know. We are always here to help you. We provide the various services with the J2ME assignment help:
- Money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied by our delivered assignment.
- Payment system is well secure.
- 100% confidentiality and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24*7 chat and email assistance
- Plagiarism free J2ME assignment and delivered in the right time
- Live chat support with our J2ME experts.
J2Me stands for Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition and it is a second revolution in Java’s short history. When Java was introduced, it seemed the future of computing was in applets, small programs that could be downloaded & run on demand. A slow Internet & a restrictive all-or-nothing sandbox security model accounted for the initially slow adoption of applets. The platform really took off with the advent of servlets, Java programs that run on a server that offers a modular & efficient replacement for the vulnerable CGI. Java further expanded into the server side of things and eventually picking up the moniker of Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
This was the first revolution, the blitz of server-side Java. J2ME is not a specific piece of software or specification. It is a set of standards for different types of small programmable devices. Sun Microsystems defines J2ME as a highly optimized Java run-time environment (JRE) targeting a wide range of consumer products which include pagers, cellular phones, screen-phones, digital set-top boxes and car navigation systems. J2ME is divided into configurations, profiles & optional APIs that provide specific information about APIs & different families of devices. J2ME uses configurations & profiles for customizing the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). J2ME is a subset of the Java programming language that is intended for utilization in remote applications running on portable processing gadgets. It gives the same search and feels for the language that Java engineers have become acclimated to, additionally offers intense expansions for utilization in creating remote applications.
The J2ME circulation incorporates a few of the capacities local to the regular java dispersion including most I/O operations, RMI (Remote Method Invocation), threading and numerous different things. J2ME gives a few different elements remarkable to remote application advancement.
These elements include:
- Connected Limited Device Configuration (CDLC)
- Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)
- Web Services Specification
- Mobile Media API
Most likely the best quality of J2ME is that is based the Java programming language. There are huge advantages coming about because of this, which include:
- Platform autonomy - you require not have any thought of what stage (windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, palm, and so on) when composing the product. This additionally takes into consideration projects to be progressively stacked from an alternate stage, and even stacked by different projects.
- Easy for software engineers experienced in Java to begin creating programming for remote gadgets without having any past experience programming remote applications or truly any kind of inserted framework so far as that is concerned.
- J2ME is an exceptionally like API - which is perfect for portable, remote advancement.
- Another enormous quality of J2ME is that it is free and the API source code is additionally accessible to the general population.
- No licenses are obliged to utilize it, which makes it a great deal more compact and extensible
- Java platforms , (Java EE Java SE Java ME), Multitier architecture, HTTP, HTTP headers codes, Web application structure war, web.xml, Servlets , Comparsion of servlets alternative technologies, Servlet request-response model, Servlet life cycle , init, service, doGet, doPost, servlet configuration scopes , session request, page, servlet parameters, servlet context, Forms processing, get post methods, HTTP header processing, HTTP responses, Servlet threads, Java Server Pages, JSP life cycle, JSP a servlets, Creating dynamic content , use of JSP elements, expressions, scriptlets, declarations, directives , page, include, taglib, JSP composition, redirecting, forwarding, Accessing default objects , request, response, session, applicatio, config, pageContext, Error processing with use of JSP, Techniques in web applications, MVC, Session tracking: Cookies, URL reqriting, hidden fields, JDBC, working SQL dababase, Java libraries, XML parsing SAX, JDOM, JasperReport, iReport, JExcel API, standard tasks, user tasks, J2ME , Configurations, profiles, optional packages, Persistent data, Working with multimedia objects, Network COMMUNICATION, user interfaces for J2ME, list , forms, persistent strorage, conencting to the internet via HTTP, bluetooth interfaces, the Java Gaming, API for handheld devices.
- Help for Essay writing on various J2ME topics
- Custom solutions for J2ME assignments at Masters & Phd level.
- Help for Doctoral Dissertation in J2ME
J2ME Application programming topics include:
Java 2 Micro Edition , J2ME Wireless Devices ,computing technology: Radio Data Networks,
- Microwave Technology, Mobile Radio Networks, Messaging, Personal Digital Assistants
J2ME User Interfaces, Display Class, Palm OS Emulator, High-Level Display: Screens:
Generally college students find it difficult to handle programming applications & J2ME projects at the college level because of the lack of guidance .Our J2ME programmers make it easy for them to score top grades & to understand the projects & applications in a better way . J2ME assignment applications help is one of the best available services for students at the college level.
J2ME College applications & J2ME Assignment programming help by J2ME experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for J2ME online quiz & online tests, J2ME exams & midterms;
If you are facing any difficulty in your J2ME assignment questions then you are at the right place. We have more than 3000 experts for different domains.
Get instant help for J2ME Report writing, Technical reports on J2ME. We have excellent writers for writing Case studies on J2ME.
Help for complex topics like:
Multiple MIDlets in a MIDlet Suite, J2ME Wireless Toolkit,J2ME Programming practices ,J2me Patterns: J2ME IDEs ,Canvas: , User Interactionsin J2me ,J2me Graphics, Clipping Regions, Animation,J2me Mobile programming application development, J2me messaging.
- Java Virtual Machine and bytecode, Classes, source, and compilers, Class files, loaders and compilers, Object orientation, Classes and instances, Object Oriented techniques, Classes and Objects, Abstract classes, Interfaces, Polymorphism, Dynamic dispatch, Error handling, Using inner classes, Standard libraries, Storing data in Java, Collections, Hashtable and HashMap, Vector and List, Collections in Java 2,I/O Programming, GUI Programming, AWT, Swing, J2ME specifics, J2ME components:, KVM, CLDC, MIDP, Overview of profile system Architecture, J2ME language differences, Developing Midlets, Testing code, Comparison of different ME platforms, Differences between J2ME environments, MIDP 2.0, Mobile information device profile, Creating MIDP applications, Midlet suites, Midlet deployment,MIDP 2.0 GUI, Graphical User Interfaces with MIDP, Displays, Commands, Pointers, Screens, Animations and drawing.
- Threading and Synchronisation, Threading, Creating Threads in Java, Synchronisation, J2ME Capabilities, Streamed IO, Socket IO (TCP/IP), J2ME IO, Networking with HTTP, Persisting data on portable devices - JSR 75, Connectivity, SMS, Bluetooth, IrDA - Infrared Data Adapter, Networking,Push Registry, APIs, MMAPI - JSR 135, SIPAPI - JSR 180, Game API, Introduction to J2ME, Wireless, Mobile, and Embedded Domains, J2ME Architecture, J2ME Coding vs J2SE Coding, Building Java ME GUIs, MIDP and MIDlets, GUI Architecture, Core UI Components, Event Handling, Drawing and Animation, Packaging and Deploying with Java ME, Midlet Suites,Over-The-Air MIDlet Deployment, Storing Data on Java ME Devices, J2ME Record Stores, Working with J2ME Records, Advanced Record Features, Java ME Networking, The Generic Connection Framework, Networking with Sockets and Datagrams, HTTP Networking and J2ME, Advanced Java ME Topics, XML, Data Synchronization, J2ME and the Real-Time Specification for Java.
J2ME Assignment help Online tutors are available ( 24/7):
- J2ME experts with vast experience in J2ME assignment programming.
- Secure payment methods along with the privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices for original code & application development with in the deadline.
Mobile application development | Development frameworks | Accelerometers | Predictive texting | User models | Communication mechanisms | 2g and 3g cellular networks | M commerce | Telephony and computing | Mobile systems | Processor design | Arm instruction set | Arm cpus | Mobile computing | Application layer | Transport layer issues | Dhcp mob tcp and wap | Data link layer | Medium access control | Physical layer | Digital modulation & transmission | Ubiquitous computing | Wireless and mobile networks | Routing and mobility aspects of ip networks | Radio frequency identification | Processing sensor streams | Location sensing technologies