J2ME Assignment help | J2ME Programming help
Get custom programming services for J2ME Assignment help & J2ME Homework help. Our J2ME Online tutors are available for instant help for J2ME assignments & problems. J2ME Homework help & J2ME tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your J2ME assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for J2ME assignment helps.
J2ME is a java 2 micro edition that helps developers to utilize the JAVA programming language for establishing the mobile wireless information devices. It is a java technology that differentiates the virtual machine and programming specifications to encoded program for running in mobile device. It is Platform independent and Object oriented language which permits the execution of java programs and also includes a small scale version of JVM in their devices.
J2ME is focuses on majorly two concepts like
• Network Connection: It is location based application that is demanded by the client side applications.
• Persistent Storage: In this, content remains preserved even after the electricity is shut down.
It contains two types of J2ME configuration i.e. CLDC and CDC which are the set of core classes that explain the run time environment.
J2ME supports the devices with different capabilities and resources by providing a set of APIs like Mobile Information Device Profile, Foundation Profile, Personal Basis profiles, Game Profile, RMI Profile.
It includes some complex topics such as CLDC API,MIDP API,CDC API, KJava GUI components, KJava event handling
Different types of profiles that involved in J2ME are as follows:
- Mobile Information Device Profile: MIDP is the extensive profile of J2ME because it is the only profile that is available for PalmOS based handhelds. This profile is designed for cell phones and provides a simple user interface on HTTP 1.1. In CLDC, it adds local storage, networking and user interface components.
- Foundation Profile: this profile is used as the basis for CDC profiles. Foundation profile helps CDC profile to extend in the core libraries of Java.
- Personal Basis profiles: this profile does not permit users to use more than one window at a time and in Foundation profile, it adds the functionality of user interface.
- Game Profile: On CDC devices, this profile offers us a platform for writing games software. But in the time of writing, it is not definite whether this profile will be CDC based or derived from the Foundation profile.
- RMI Profile: J2ME remote method invocation libraries can be added in the Foundation profile with the help of RMI profile. RMI profile supports the only Client Side of this API.
Major two toolkits of J2ME are as follows:
- Sun Java Wireless Toolkit: this toolkit creates the java applications that can be run on java devices and developed the CDLC and MIDP based wireless applications.
- Netbeans mobility pack: this is another toolkit of J2ME which is also used to develop J2ME applications.
OBEX (Object Exchange): it is used to exchange the physical data like files and images.
- RFCOMM (Radio Frequency Communication): this communication protocol is used to stream the simple data and its use is very easy.
- L2CAP (Logical Link Control and Adaption Protocol): this communication protocol sends the packets between host and client.
JSR822 API is a java API ,CLDC API ,MIDP API ,CDC API ,KJava GUI components ,KJava event handling
Few topics :
- Object oriented techniques
- Error handling
- I/o programming
- Gui programming
- Hashtable and hashmap
- J2me components: kvm, cldc, midp
- Midp 2.0
- Threading and synchronisation
- Streamed io
- Socket io (tcp/ip)
- J2me io
- Networking with http
- Multitier architecture, HTTP, war, Servlet request-response model, life cycle ,session request, page, JSP life cycle, scriptlets, page, include, taglib, forwarding, Accessing default objects , request, response, session, applicatio, config, pageContext, Error processing with use of JSP, MVC, Session tracking: Cookies, URL reqritin hidden fields, JDBC, SQL dababase, XML parsing SAX, JDOM, JasperReport, iReport, JExcel , multimedia objects, Network COMMUNICATION, forms, persistent strorage.
J2ME Wireless Devices ,computing technology: Radio Data Networks,
- Microwave Technology, Mobile Radio Networks, Messaging, Personal Digital Assistants
Display Class, Palm OS Emulator, High-Level Display: Screens:
MIDlets ,Patterns: Canvas: , Clipping Regions, Animation, J2me messaging.
- Classes, source, and compilers, Class files, loaders and compilers, Object orientation, Classes and instances, Object Oriented techniques, Classes and Objects, Abstract classes
- Interfaces, Polymorphism, Dynamic dispatch, Error handling, Using inner classes, Standard libraries, Storing data in Java, Collections, Hashtable and HashMap, Vector and List, Collections in Java 2,I/O Programming, GUI Programming
- MIDP 2.0, Mobile information device profile, Midlet deployment,MIDP 2.0 GUI, Pointers, Screens, Animations and drawing.
- Threading and Synchronisation, Threading, Creating Threads in Java, Synchronisation, J2ME Capabilities, Streamed IO, Socket IO (TCP/IP), J2ME IO, Networking with HTTP, Persisting data on portable devices - JSR 75, Connectivity
- SMS, Bluetooth, IrDA - Infrared Data Adapter, Networking,Push Registry, APIs, MMAPI - JSR 135, SIPAPI - JSR 180, Game API, Wireless, Mobile, and Embedded Domains, J2ME Architecture, J2ME Coding vs J2SE Coding
- GUI Architecture, Core UI Components
- J2ME Record Stores, Java ME Networking, Generic Connection Framework, Networking with Sockets and Datagrams
- HTTP Networking and J2ME, Advanced Java ME Topics, XML, Data Synchronization, J2ME and the Real-Time Specification for Java.
- KVM,CLDC,MIDP,Personal Java,J2ME language differences,Developing Midlets,Testing code,J2ME environments,Midlet suites ,Midlet deployment,Displays, Commands, Pointers, Screens,Animations and drawing
- Threading,Synchronisation,Streamed IO,Socket IO (TCP/IP),J2ME IO,Persisting data on portable devices - JSR 75,IrDA - Infrared Data Adapter, Push Registry,APIS,MMAPI - JSR 135,SIPAPI - JSR 180,Game AP
J2ME Assignment help Online tutors are available ( 24/7):
- J2ME experts with vast experience in J2ME assignment programming.
- Secure payment methods along with the privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices for original code & application development with in the deadline.