Matlab Projects & Assignment Help | Matlab Homework Help
We provide expert help related to matlab programming & assignments.Our experts work 24 / 7 to provide quality solutions within the deadline.Our matlab assignment help services are reliable & affordable.
You can upload your matlab assignment to our website or mail at email@example.com
MATLAB stands for matrix laboratory and it is a numerical computing environment. MATLAB is a high-level language and have interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. With the help of MATLAB one can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. It has tools, and many built-in math functions which help in reaching a solution faster than with spreadsheets or with other traditional programming languages such as C/C++ or Java.
MATLAB allows- Matrix manipulations
Plotting of functions and data
Implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces
Interfacing with programs that are written in other programming languages such as C,C++,Java and Fortran.
MATLAB is widely used in academic and research institutions as well as in industrial enterprises.
Features of Matlab are-
Matlab is a high-level language for numerical computation, visualization, and application development. It provides an interactive environment for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving. Matlab provides mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration, and for solving ordinary differential equations. It has many built-in graphics for visualizing the data and has many tools for creating custom plots. It provides development tools for improving the quality of code and maintainability and maximizing its performance. Matlab have tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces.
Some of the applications of MATLAB are-Signal processing and communications, Image and video processing,Control systems,Test and measurement,Computational finance,Computational biology. matrix functions: A’ – transpose of matrix A. det(A) – determinant of A eig(A) – Eigen values and Eigen vectors
inv(A) – inverse of A svd(A) – singular value decomposition norm(A) – matrix or vector norm find(A) – find indices of elements that are nonzero. A few useful math functions: sqrt(x) – square root sin(x) – sine function. exp(x) – exponential log(x) – natural log log10(x) – common log abs(x) – absolute value mod(x) – modulus
factorial(x) – factorial function floor(x) – round down. min(x) – minimum elements of an array besselj(x) – Bessel functions of first kind and line.
MATLAB has several advantages over other languages:
- Its uses matrix and matrix consist of row and column. Many mathematical operations that work matrices are built-in to the Matlab environment. Example of this is cross-products, dot-products, determinants, inverse matrices.
- Vectorized operations. I we want to add two arrays together then it needs only one command.
- The graphical output is very good; one can easily change colors, sizes, scales, etc, with the help of graphical interactive tools.
- The functionality of Matlab can be expanded by the addition of toolboxes. It has many sets of specific functions that provided more specialized functionality. Instead of having many advantages, some of the disadvantages are:
- It uses a large amount of memory and on slow computers it is very hard to use.Matlab is used in
- Data Exploration ,Acquisition ,Analyzing &Visualization
- Engineering drawings and Scientific graphics
- Analyzing of algorithmic designing and development
- Mathematical functions and Computational functions
- Simulating problems prototyping and modeling
- Application development programming using GUI building environment.
- Help for Essay writing on various Tutors For Matlab topics
- Custom solutions for Tutors For Matlab assignments at Masters & Phd level.
- Help for Doctoral Dissertation in Tutors For Matlab
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Tutors For Matlab online quiz & online tests, Tutors For Matlab exams & midterms;
Get instant help for Tutors For Matlab Report writing, Technical reports on Tutors For Matlab. We have excellent writers for writing Case studies on Tutors For Matlab.
Related sample questions for matlab assignment help
- Why is my m-file so slow?
- How can I initialize a this low rank matrix easily?
- How can I load-from or save-to a file whose name is in a string variable?
- How can I store the result of `!ls *.dat' in a variable?
- How can I make a variable global from within a function?
- What is a fast way to compute a moving average?
- How many times does "a" occur in "x"?
- How can a large program block be commented out?
- What's the area of a polygon?
- How can I set all NaN's to 0?
- What's the inverse mapping of the sort order?
- How do I access the diagonal without a for-loop?
- How can I vectorize Gray-code conversion?
- How can I vectorize distance computations?
Sample Assignment Solutions
You are asked to create an american option multiplicative binomial model calculator in MatLab. Both put and call options should be valued. Given u, d, S0, K, r, andT (the usual notation applies), you should create an m-file that computes an N-step solution.
You are then asked to also compute the standard hedge sensitivities and comment on their interpretation.