MySQL Homework help | MySQL Assignment help| Assignment Solutions,Online Tutor
Get custom writing services for MySQL Assignment help & MySQL Homework help. Our MySQL Online tutors are available for instant help for MySQL assignments & problems.
MySQL Homework help & MySQL tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your MySQL assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for MySQL assignment help & MySQL Homework help.
Microsoft SQL is allows users to operate by the help of DBMS. There are several structural queries has been applied to design and operate all those data or information. Microsoft SQL is uses for manipulate and design all data.
SQL is using following techniques, which is used to write programs by the help of query languages. Commonly used three techniques are:
SQL modules: SQL modules are the types of modules where DBMS and designed from a host language.
Embedded SQL: Here SQL is written by the help of host languages as for example C or COBOL.
Cal level Interface: Call level interface is called CLI which provided functions, called to pass SQL statements by the help of Database.
Some type of query languages which were developed for this purpose and the most common query language which is used everywhere is SQL abbreviated as Structure Query Language. SQL was invented at the IBM in the year1970s. SQL is one of the great query language used in database.
Database generally allows users to create the data as well as store the data, access of data and modification of data in an organized and efficient way. Originally DBMS programmers written the programs such as COBO L and while writing these programs they need to present a friendly approach and interface to a user who is nontechnical and not have that much knowledge of programming languages. So they can causally and easily access the data.
PART 3 - DDL (Data Definition Language)
Once the ERD is approved, the next step is to create the objects (attributes, entities & relationships etc) as defined in the ERD using Structured Query Language (DDL) which will include the following:
- Drop statements for all objects in the lab project.
- Create statements for all objects of the lab project
- Create indexes for foreign keys
- Create two (2) views
- Create trigger
- Check content of catalog
This section should also contain suitable DML (select statements on catalog/data dictionary such as user_objects or user_tables) to demonstrate the proper functioning of each object
PART 4 - DML (Data Manipulation Language)
Once all objects have been created in the database, insert statements (DML) are developed using SQL for inserting data into respective entities. SQL select statements (basic & advanced) are developed for selecting and developing reports from the data inserted.
- Insert statements - each entity (table) should have a minimum of 10 rows
- Select Statements - minimum 20 Queries / SQL select statements
Note: You should have a minimum of 20 SQL select statements.
Note: Your Select Statements should run error-free and should be valid..
- Select all columns and all rows from one table.
- Select 5 columns and all rows from one table
- Using a Join on 2 tables, select all columns and all rows from the tables without the use of a Cartesian product.
- Select and Order data retrieved from one table
- Using a join on 3 tables, select 5 columns and 10 rows from the 3 tables without the use of a Cartesian product.
- select distinct rows using joins on 3 tables without the use of a Cartesian product.
- Using a join on 2 tables, select all columns and 10 rows from the 2 tables without the use of a Cartesian product.
- Use group by & having in a select statement using one or more table(s) (If more than 1 table then, don’t use a Cartesian product).
- Use a IN clause to select data from one or more tables (If more than 1 table used then, don’t use a Cartesian product).
- Select Length of one column from one table (use Length function)
- Use a column alias
- Perform an advanced query of your choice
- Use an aggregate function and perform another query
- Use the UPDATE command and change some data.
- Perform additional SQL statements (advanced)