Nanotechnology Assignment Help | Nanotechnology Homework Help | Nanotechnology Online Experts
Get custom writing services for Nanotechnology Assignment help & Nanotechnology Homework help. Our Nanotechnology Online tutors are available for instant help for Nanotechnology assignments & problems.
Nanotechnology help & Nanotechnology tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Nanotechnology assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Nanotechnology assignment help & Nanotechnology Homework help.
Manipulation of matter on an atomic scale is termed as Nanotechnology . There are various tools & technologies which are launched by nanotechnology such as atomic force microscope ,scanning tunneling microscope etc. It also includes the process of lithography .
Lithography is the process of transferring the process into photosensitive material to radiation source such as light . X-ray lithography , optical lithography , Dip pen nanolithography etc.
Various nanotechnology elements are
Carbon nanotube : It is made up of allotropes of carbon which have the diameter length upto 132,000,000 : 1 . Its properties – high strength to weight ratio , easily penetrate membrane , more electrical resistance etc .
Nanorods (quantum dots) : It is one of the morphology of nanoscale objects . Range of dimension varies from 1-100 nm.
Nanobots : It is largely found in R&d phase . Replication is possible using environmental resource . application – drug delivery , biomedical instrumentation .
Approaches in Nanotechnology : Bottom up and top down . Bottom up : Molecular components are used to construct different material and devices whereas Top down : Atomic Reaction are used to construct different nano material and devices.
Application of nanotechnology - Nano fabrics , bio engineering , medicine & drugs , defence & security , cosmetics , nano devices etc.
Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from extensions of conventional device physics to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, from developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale to direct control of matter on the atomic scale. Nanotechnology entails the application of fields of science as diverse as surface science, organic chemistry, molecular biology, semiconductor physics, microfabrication, etc.
Nanotechnology is the study of small things of science and technology and these small things should be less than 100 Nano meter in size. It is a matter manipulation on a supramolecular, molecular and atomic scale. The main aim of nanotechnology is to fabricating molecules and manipulating atoms of macro scale products. One Nano meter is about 3 atoms long and 10 meters. Small particles that have small dimensions can have important different properties than same materials which are at large scale.
Small size particles must measured in 100s of nanometres or less.
It follows unique properties due to small size.
It also controls the composition and structure on the scale of nm, even it can control the properties. Objects of nanostructures and nanometre scale are not new features of Nano technology. There are many instances of Nano structures that have been created how plants and animals get evolved. Some natural Nano scale materials are mentioned such as soot particles, catalysts, certain minerals and porous materials etc. These materials show unique properties due to having features of Nano scale.
Nanotechnology questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Nanotechnology online quiz & online tests, Nanotechnology exams & midterms
Some of the Nanotechnology homework help topics include :
- Societal implications of nanotechnology, Nanomedicine, Nanotechnology in energy conversion and storage, Nanoscale magnetic materials and devices, Metallopolymer nanocomposites
- Nanotoxicology, Green manufacturing technology, Advanced crystal growth techniques, Carbon nanotube electronics and devices, Nanoscale integrated computing, Spectroscopic techniques for nanomaterials
- Nanochemistry, Thin film science and technology, Micro and nano emulsions, Nanotechnology business applications and commercialization, Nanotechnology intellectual property rights and innovation
Help for complex topics like :
- Nanotechnology in small scale systems
- Nanotechnology in small scale systems
- Electronic and optical devices
- Sensors, micro/nanoelectromechanical systems
- Materials systems for nanomedicine
- Electronic devices and nanotechnology
- Operational characteristics
Nanotechnology Online experts ensure :
- Help for Essay writing on various Nanotechnology topics
- Custom solutions for Nanotechnology assignments at Masters & Phd level
- Help for Doctoral Dissertation in Nanotechnology
Get instant help for Nanotechnology Report writing, Technical reports on Nanotechnology. We have excellent writers for writing Case studies on Nanotechnology.
Modern PhysicsAtomic StructureBonding
Atomic Force Microscopy
Nano ithographyScanning Probe
Charge TransportCharge Storage
Micro- and nano-technology
mm wave circuit design
atomic scale imaging
Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems
Nano Electro-Mechanical Systems
Introduction to quantum mechanics
Quantum mechanical properties of nanostructures(single elecronics, quantum confinement, single particle physics)
Micro- and nano-fabrication technology (mems/nems)
Synthesis of quantum dots, nanowires, and carbon nanotubes
Nanomedicine biosensors (in vitro and in vivo)
Societal concerns of nanotechnology