Silverlight Assignment help | Silverlight Application | Dotnet Assignment help
Get custom writing services for Silverlight Assignment help & Silverlight Homework help. Our Silverlight Online tutors are available for instant help for Silverlight assignments & problems.
Silverlight Homework help & Silverlight tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Silverlight assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Silverlight assignment help & Silverlight Homework help.
It helps user to create W3C standards complaint sites and also supports multiple operating system which include LINUX, OS, etc. Silverlight is also in the field of multimedia which includes video, animated ads and many more. Silverlight comes with many features which are as below:
- Deep zoom, Pixel shader, Sketch flow, Pivot viewer and New Controls.
- Styling and skinning, Supports 3D graphics, IIS smooth streaming and Supports LINUX and PHP environment.
Silverlight is the biggest competitor to Adobe’s Flash and Apple quick time player. It comes with the different version which includes silverlight 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0. Silverlight supports cross browser and cross platform applications. Silverlight comes with its benfits which are as follows:
- Provides high quality videos
- Provides remote debugging
- Provides third party languages like Python, EcmaScript and Ruby
- Supports copy protection
- Compatible with visual studio which used for developing applications.
The .NET Framework (pronounced dot net) has large number of libraies & plugins to support applications on windows platform.It also includes versions for mobile & embedded device.
The current versions of visual studio includes Visual Studio .NET 2012.We at Globalwebtutors provides comprehensive support to our silverlight assignment help seekers developers by experts & certified professionals who have years of experience in the field of .Net programming.
What is Silverlight ?
Microsoft Silverlight is one of the latest addon to dotnet.It is an application platform for developing rich internet applications that are very similar to adobe flash.It provides CLI languages support to its developers.
Current versions of Silverlight includes
- Silverlight 1 (Initial release: April 2007.)
- Silverlight 2 ( includes a version of the .NET Framework, release in 2008.)
- Silverlight 3 (The final version : July 9, 2009.)
- Silverlight 4 (The final version :on April 15, 2010.)
- Silverlight 5 ( 1st half of 2011.)
Silverlight Programing help :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for silverlight online quiz & online tests, Silverlight exams & midterms;
Get instant help for Silverlight Reports
- Silverlight Development, Silverlight XAML and XAML editing tools, Silverlight application architecture, Available controls, Handling and publishing events, Transformations, Animations , Silverlight 3 Text Features
- Silverlight Development, Managing XAML objects, Creating XAML objects from managed code, Managing XAML objects from managed code, Silverlight user controls and custom controls, Control templates and styles
- Dependency Properties, Data binding, Visual State Manager , Networking, Advanced Topics , Silverlight networking, Resource management, Silverlight 3 Bitmap API, Silverlight application hosting, Silverlight application initialization parameters
- Silverlight application deployment, Accessing the HTML DOM from Silverlight managed code, Accessing Silverlight managed code from HTML DOM, Creating an application splash screen, Localizing Silverlight applications
- Using isolated storage,Offline/ Browser Support Behaviors (Blend 3) .NET RIA Services Accessibility, Navigation & SEO Silverlight 3 Input (Multitouch) features Deep Zoom, Interactive media applications, Ink support
- Silverlight 4 – New features, Out-Of-Browser, Media, Printing, Text, Controls, Control Model, Layout, DataBinding Improvements, Silverlight Architecture,Sileverlight and XAML,XAML Names copes,Silverlight namespace extensions
- Content Models,Type Converters,Property Elements,Mapping Libraries,Dependency Properties,Layout Management and Grouping Controls,Forms Controls,Data Integration,Data Manipulation Controls,Navigation
- Transformations,Exploring Transformations,Animation,Key Frames,Animation Easing,Animation with Expression Blend,Graphics & Text,Audio and Video(inc DRM overview),UNDERSTANDING CONTROLS
- Creating and Using User Controls,resources, types and templateS,Creating Resources,Resource Dictionaries,Loading resources dynamically,Application Resources,Creating & Using Styles,Creating, Modifying & Using Templates