Anatomy Assignment help | Anatomy homework help
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Anatomy Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Anatomy Assignment help & Anatomy homework help.
Our Anatomy Online tutors are helping students with weekly Anatomy homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Please send your Anatomy assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the instant help with Anatomy assignment.
Anatomy is the study of body structure of living beings and their parts. There are majorly three areas of anatomy including human anatomy , plant anatomy and animal anatomy. Anatomy is inherently related to comparative embryology , phylogeny as these are generated through common roots of evolution.
Anatomy can be subdivided as Gross anatomy & Microscopic anatomy.
Gross anatomy or the macroscopic anatomy is the examination of anatomical structures with the naked eye or without the help of any magnifying device. This may or may not involve invasive methods.
The process of dissection involves the organs to be cut and then studied. This is termed as invasive method. Whereas in non-invasive methods like endoscopy, angiography, x-rays , MRI etc are performed.
Microscopic anatomy or histology is the study of structural elements that can only be observed through microscopes. It makes the use of various optical instruments. The methods used in microscopic anatomy are sectioning or scaling.
Anatomy relates the structure of the body and the relationship between body parts. It is the study of the internal and external structures of plants, animals or, for our focus, the human body. The word anatomy comes from the Greek language. The study arrangement of anatomy of the bones that comprise the human skeleton, which is the anatomical framework for our bodies. This is the main topic in the study of biology. It can be subdivided into more specific concentrations such as cell biology, plant biology and animal biology. It can also broadly divide anatomy into microscopic anatomy and macroscopic anatomy and also known as gross anatomy.
The Microscopic anatomy is described the structures that can be seen and examined only with magnification aids such as a microscope. It includes examples of microscopic anatomy are cellular structure (cytology) and tissue samples (histology). They both microscopic and macroscopic anatomy as Gross anatomy that can be represented the structures visible to the unaided or naked eye.
Some of the Anatomy homework help topics:
- Prosections, bones, Surgical,applied,Fascia- superficial and deep, functions and applied; General classification
- Anatomy and Sectional anatomy,bones & cartilage including examples, functions and applied anatomy.
- General Anatomy , Skin with appendages , functions.
Anatomy questions help services by live experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support.
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers.
- Live help for Anatomy online quiz & online tests, Anatomy exams & midterms.
Help for complex topics like:
- General classification of joints with general features,movements and applied, General classification of muscles -features, function, applied including myophysiology,General anatomy of cardiovascular system- arteries, veins.
- Capillaries, end arteries ,Line of centre of gravity,Thoracic cage,Inlet, outlet,Joints of the thoracic cage, Attachments, Pelvis Anatomical position,Parts,Difference between male and female pelvis .
- Articulations, Attachments, Vascular and nervous supply, Pelvimetry,Limbs: Identification of bones, Anatomical position, Parts ,Bones in an articulated hand and foot, Individual bones including ossification, Vascular and nervous supply,Clinical correlation
- Head and Neck,Surface anatomy,Radiological anatomy,Sectional anatomy,Surface anatomy,Radiological anatomy,Sectional anatomy,cornea, sclerocorneal junction,Microanatomy.
- Gross Anatomy ,Entire human body through dissection, specimens ,Functional Human Anatomy,Reproductive Biology, Neurobiology, Developmental Biology, Anatomical Science.
- Body organization and terminology,Integumentary system,Cartilage and Bone Connective Tissue,Axial Skeleton – Skull,Bone structure and classification,Organization of the skeleton,The skull,Axial Skeleton – Vertebral,Column and Thoracic Cage,
- Vertebral column and thoracic cage,Appendicular Skeleton –,Pectoral Girdle and Upper Limb;,Pelvic Girdle and Lower Limb,Pectoral girdle and upper limb bones,Pelvic girdle and lower limb bones,Articulations,Muscle Tissue and Organization,-Axial Muscles,Skeletal muscle,Muscular system,Cat dissection: musculature,Appendicular Muscles,Muscular system,
- Cat dissection: musculature,-Nervous Tissue and Nervous System,-Brain and Cranial Nerves,Nervous tissue,Sheep brain dissection,Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves,Spinal cord and meninges,Heart,Sheep or cow heart dissection,Vessels and Circulation,Blood vessels,
- cardiovascular system,Lymphatics,Respiratory System,Lymphatic system,Digestive System,Cat dissection: digestive system,Urinary System,Reproductive System
Our Anatomy Assignment help services are available 24/7:
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline .
- Confidentiality guarantee.
Anatomy assignment help tutors, Anatomy homework help experts, Anatomy assignment help online tutors, Anatomy online tutoring USA, UK, Australia, Get help for Anatomy Reports, literature review, editing, proofreading , case studies , essays , dissertation.