Android Assignment help | Android Mobile Programming Assignment help tutor
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Android Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Android Assignment help & Android homework help.
Our Android Online tutors are helping students with weekly Android homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Please send your Android assignments at email@example.com in order to get the instant help with Android assignment. Or else upload it on the website & discuss with a chat agent.
Android Programming is mainly used for creation android based apps for mobile .It offers the programming environment for a succesful android development projects. Android programming helps programmers with some knowledge of java and ios to get a fast start with android SDK and programming basics. Android programming usually covers Android's multimedia, search, location, sensor, account APIs, etc.
Android SDK provides an emulator that is used to emulates a device with an ARM CPU which is running an Android operating system (OS). For the emulator there is a st of parameters called Android Virtual Device (AVD) which configures it to use a particular system image. A particular version of Android operating system and to set other parameters that governs screen size, memory size, andother emulated hardware characteristics.
The Android environment adds an another GUI toolkit to the Java ecosystem which usually joins the AWT, Swing, SWT, LWUIT, and others. An Android UI framework is similar to the other Java UI frameworks which is organized around the common Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
Important topics related to the Android Programming are:-
- Apps and APK Files
- Views and ViewGroups
- Layout XML Files
- Android Activity Life Cycle Methods
Some of the homework help topics include:
- Android User Interface ,Concept of User Input, Variables, and Operations ,Icons and Decision-Making Controls ,Lists, Arrays, and Web Browsers , Audio in Android Apps.
- Pictures in a GridView , DatePicker on a Tablet ,Navigating with a Master/Detail Flow Activity
Animation ,Persistent Data ,Publishing Android App.
- Android Studio developer tools , Running and modifying an Android application ,Installing Android SDK and other development tools ,activities and linking them with intents
- Fragment interaction , Layout components of a screen and handling screen orientation , Designing the user interface ,images and menus using Views , Saving user preferences
- SMS Messaging and Email , location-based services , Android Services , Publishing applications
Android Assignment help services include :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Android online quiz & online tests with confidentiality & deadline guarantee.
Our services :
- More than 100 Android tutors & experts are available for Android assignments.
- We offer Secure & reliable payment options along with confidentiality.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Help for Android assignments include :
- first android app ,Layout ,Widgets; Lists; Files and Storage , Multiple Activities and Intents
- Activity Lifecycle , Fragments , Dynamic UIs; Dialogs; MediaPlayer , Libraries , RESTful web APIs
- Local Databases and SQL , Firebase and Remote Databases , 2D Graphics , Games , Localization.
- Services and Notifications , Services; User Login ,Maps, Location, and GPS ,React Native
Android Assignment help topics include:
- fragments ,Emulator, Intents , Layouts ,Nested layouts ,Shared Preferences ,Menu ,Intents ,Tabs and TabActivity ,Styles & Themes ,Shapes drawables ,State drawables ,Transition drawables ,Patch drawables ,style attribute in layout file ,Cursor ,CRUD ,View ,Linkify ,text,map address,Adapters and Widgtes ,Custom animated popup panels ,Threads , Handlers & Runnable, Layout, Activities & lifecycle, Services ,
- UI components,Action Bar and Navigation, Event Handling, RecyclerView, Audio / video formats, Initiating media playback,Intent Objects, Intent Filters , GPS / Location Services,Sensors , GPS,Android Data Persistence using SQLite Database,GPX ,Data Persistence ,Content Providers ,Activity/services/receiver declarations ,Layouts & Drawable Resources ,Activities and Activity lifecycle Logcat usage , DDMS ,File explorer , UI design , Form widgets , Text Fields , Layouts , Maps via intent and MapActivity
- Multimedia ,TextToSpeech API ,Telephony API ,Send SMS & Send Email ,Location API ,Android Animation ,Rotate Animation ,Fade Animation ,Zoom Animation , Device Connectivity & Bluetooth ,Sensor Class ,Android Graphics & API ,2D Graphics ,P2P ,Instant Messaging ,Transmitting Data Messages ,Android Web Services ,Soap Vs Restful web service ,Android Google Map class ,Android Google Map ,dalvik Activities,Views & notifications
- AlertDialogs & Toast , Popup , SDK ,Activity life cycle, Notifications,Toast ,Parameters on Intents ,Menus ,Localization , Options menu ,Context menu ,Dialogs ,Lists ,Location and Maps , Google maps ,GPS ,Files access
Get Android programming help for university assignments in UK, US, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, UAE.