Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics Assignment help, Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics Homework help
Globalwebtutors provide premium Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics Assignment help services for complicated problems & questions. We provide customized help with Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics assignments & homework. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online assignment help tutors are available 24/7 for students struggling with complex Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics problems. Get the 24/7 help & complete solutions for Aerospace and Mechanical Thermodynamics assignments
- Basic concepts:introduction to the four laws of thermodynamics, properties, systems, zeroth law; temperature.
- Work & heat: introduction to the first law of thermodynamics; quasi-static processes; forms of work (displacement work, shaft work, etc.); modes of heat transfer (conduction, convection, radiation).
- Energy transport (the first law of thermodynamics): the first law of thermodynamics; cyclic processes; intrinsic internal energy.
- Working fluids (vapours): pure substances; phase change; equilibrium surface; reading steam tables; dryness fraction (quality).
- Energy transport (open systems): steady flow energy equation (sfee); unsteady flow energy equation (usfee); turbines; compressors; nozzles; throttles.
- Working fluid (gases): ideal and perfect gases; equations of state; Avogadro’s hypothesis; universal gas constant; molecular weight; (mean) molar mass.
- The second law (heat engines): heat engines (direct and reversed); the second law; Carnot principles; thermodynamic temperature scale; reversibility.
- The second law (entropy): entropy; entropy form of the second law; heat engines revisited; transport entropy equation; isentropic processes; T-s state diagrams.