Biology Assignment Help | Biology Homework Help
Get custom writing services for Biology Assignment help & Biology Homework help. Our Biology Online tutors are available for instant help for Biology assignments & problems.
Biology Homework help & Biology tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Biology assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Biology assignment help & Biology Homework help.
Biology is a natural science in which one studies life and living organisms, including all their physical structure, chemical processes, molecular interactions, physiological mechanisms, development and evolution. Biology recognizes the cell and genes as the basic unit of life, genes as the basic unit of heredity, and evolution as the engine that propels the creation and extinction of species.
There are many branches comes under biology as follows:-
*Anatomy i.e the study of the structure of organisms
*Comparative anatomy i.e. the study of evolution of species through similarities and difference in their anatomy
*Histology i.e. the study of tissues, a microscopic branch of anatomy
*Astrobiology i.e. the study of evolution, distribution, and future of life in the universe
*Biochemistry i.e. the study of the chemiCal reaction required for life to exist and function, useually a focus on the cellular level.
*Biotechnology i.e the study of the manipulation of living matter, including genetics modification and synthetic biology.
*Synthetic biology i.e. research integrating biology and engineering ; construction of biological function not found in nature.
* Cell biology i.e. the study of the cell ae a compele unit, and thr molecular and chemical intraction that occur witnin a living cell
* Immunology i.e.the study of the immune system.
* Microbiology i.e. the study of microscopic organisms and their intractions with other living things.
*Molecular biology i.e. the study of biology and biological functions at the molecular level, some cross over with biochemistry.
*Pharamacology i.e. the study of the interaction between drugs and organisms.
*Pysiology i.e. the study of the functions and mechnism occurring in living organisms.
*Phytopathology i.e the study of plant diseases
The Branch of science which deals with the study of life is termed as biology. It is also concerned with the structure, function and growth of living organisms. Living entity which consist one cell is termed as organism for e.g. fungi, cells, genes, bacteria, animals & plants. Cell is the fundamental unit of life. Cell is composed by the other cell through cell division. During cell division, heredity information is passed from one cell to another. Chemical reaction that maintain the living state of cell is termed as metabolism.
Components of Biology are as follows:
- Natural selection – The process that tells about the evolution in organisms is termed as natural selection.
- Inheritance –Refers to the physical heredity.
- Cells - All living things are the composition of one or more cells.
- Bioenergetics – Involvement of energy in the time of breaking and making chemical bonds process is termed as bioenergetics.
- Homeostasis – It includes the unicellular , exhibit & multicellular homeostasis. It is used to maintain the internal environment of dynamic equilibrium.
- Ecosystems - It is the system that concerns with the physical environment and all living organisms.
Topics for Biology:
- Bioskills , Evidence for evolution, Evolution by natural selection, monohybrid crosses, Genetic Variation, Dihybrid crosses, mitosis , meiosis, Chromosome theory of inheritance, Extensions to Mendel, Human genetic disease, The gene, mutation, alleles, extent of genetic variation, molecular bio, Consumption, Mutualism.
- Hardy-Weinberg principle, Antibiotic Resistance, Data Analysis, Patterns of natural selection, Natural selection, misconceptions, Mutation, drift, Gene Flow, inbreeding, Phylogenies , Inferring Trees, Inferring phylogenies, Speciation, principles animal phys, cell signaling , experimentl cell.
- radiations, extinctions Plant diversification Animal diversification Chordate diversification behavioral ecology sexual selection, Population growth, Human population growth, life histories, Disease ecology, Biodiversity , Ecosystem Function , Data Collection, organismal diversity, general microbiology.
- Coevolution, Disturbance, Species richness, Biodiversity , Ecosystem Function, Data Analysis, Energy , nutrients, Ecosystems, Global climate change, Conservation, genomics of symbiosis, the dynamic oceans, plants and human use, biological thinking, molecular biology, Genetics and evolution.
- Techniques to biological problems, molec genetics , genomics, cell , developmental biology, fundamentals neurosci, neuroscience, basic physiology, microstructure , anatomy of neural tissues, behavioral ecology, environmental and human health, marine megafauna.
Complex Topics covered under Biology Assignment Help:
- Anatomy of vertebrates, plant communities, evol transitns in fossil recrd, field ecology, infectious disease, integrative neurosci lab, sensory signal transduction, biophysics, bio of nervous system diseases, visual processing, sensory biology, genes development, principles of immunology, mycology.
- Life history , systematics, entomology, the biology of insects, diversity, development, physiology, ecology, human evolutionary genomics, behavioral ecology, biogeochemistry, macroevolution, molec popula genetics, bayesian inference env models, population ecology, plant systematics sem, ecophys to ecosystems.
- Modelling of intracellular signalling and transcription pathways,mass-action kinetics,stability and sensitivity analysis,application to cellular signalling pathways,Stochastic modelling,models of gene transcription,Modelling cellular heterogeneity in signalling,principles of cellular organization and communication.
- Techniques for modelling of large cellular systems,Network reconstruction and analysis,Logical modelling: Boolean models,Constraint-based modelling of metabolic systems,Ecological and evolutionary modelling,Classical models in theoretical ecology, major groups of fungi.
- Molecular and cell biology,immunology,neurobiology,human genetics,biochemistry evolution,Genomic approaches to human biology,neuroscience,development,immunology,tissue repair and stem cells,tissue engineering,infectious and inherited diseases.
- Quantitative analysis of population growth,community structure,mutualism and predation,role in shaping the biosphere,principles to modern,antibiotic resistance,microbiome,biotechnology,personal genetics and genomics,neurodegenerative diseases,metabolism.
- Evolution,Probabilistic modelling and machine learning,Modelling sequence and time course data,Fitting models to data,Dimensionality reduction,principles of biochemistry,molecular biology and genetics,use of chemical biology,use of genetics in biological discovery.
Few Topics are:
- biological energy transformation
- cell structure and physiology
- gene expression
Complex Topics are:
- molecular level
- chemistry and structure of cells in plants and animals
- cells obtain and use energy
- basic genetics
- role of biotechnology in agriculture and medicine
- evolution, natural selection, and species formation
- origin and diversity of microbial, plant, and animal life ecology
- organisms, and their environments
- human population growth and human activity Biology
- Biochemistry, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics majors.
- General Biology
- reproduction and genetics
- ecological relations