Get tutors for Chemical Engineering Assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help. Our Chemical Engineering Online tutors are available for instant help for Chemical Engineering assignments & problems.
Chemical Engineering Homework help & Chemical Engineering tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Chemical Engineering assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Chemical Engineering assignment help & Chemical Engineering Homework help.
Chemical engineering is a discipline that influence various areas of technology.Chemical engineers conceive and design the processes to produce, transform and transport materials starting with the experimentation in laboratories followed by implementation of the technology into a full-scale production.
Because of the large number of industries that depends on the synthesis and processing of chemicals and materials chemical engineering is in great demand.
Chemical Engineering includes the study of applied mathematics, material and energy balances, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, energy and mass transfer, separations technologies, chemical reaction kinetics and reactor design, and process design.
Chemical engineering is more multidisciplinary in its approach as it includes all the aspects of physics and maths such as heat transfer, fluid dynamics and equipment design.
Chemical engineering is used and affect the production of almost every industries. Some of these tasks includes:-
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Conducting research into improved manufacturing processes
- Designing and planning equipment layout
- Incorporating safety procedures for working with dangerous chemicals
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of production processes
- Estimating production costs
Our Chemical Engineering Assignment help tutors help with topics like
- fundamentals – fluid mechanics, mass and heat transfer, thermodynamics
- mathematical methods – mathematics
- process operations – reactors, separators, bioprocessing, particle processing ,biotechnology
- process systems – process dynamics and control, process synthesis, safety ,economics
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Laws of conservation of mass and energy; use of tie components; recycle, bypass,distillation, absorption,
- purge calculations; degree of freedom analysis. First and Second laws,leaching, liquid-liquid extraction,
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics,types of heat exchangers and evaporators and their design.
- thermodynamics ,first law application to close and open systems. Second law , Entropy Thermodynamic properties of pure substances: equation of state and departure .
Chemical Engineering projects & assignment help include:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Chemical Engineering online quiz & online tests , exams & midterms.
Help for complex topics like:
- Function, phase equilibria: predicting VLE of systems; chemical reaction,equilibria,Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations:Fluid statics, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli equation, Macroscopic
- Friction factors, energy balance, dimensional analysis, shell balances, flow through pipeline systems, flow meters, pumps and compressors, packed and fluidized beds,elementary boundary layer theory, size reduction and size separation; free and hindered
- Settling; centrifuge and cyclones; thickening and classification, filtration, mixing and agitation; conveying of solids,Heat Transfer:Conduction, convection and radiation, heat transfer coefficients, steady and unsteady heat conduction, boiling, condensation and evaporation;
- Mass Transfer:Fick's laws, molecular diffusion in fluids, mass transfer coefficients, film, penetration and surface renewal theories; momentum, heat and mass transfer analogies; stagewise and continuous contacting and stage efficiencies; HTU & NTU concepts design and operation of equipment
- Drying, humidification, dehumidification and adsorption,Chemical Reaction Engineering:Theories of reaction rates; kinetics of homogeneous reactions, interpretation of kinetic data, single and multiple reactions in ideal reactors, non-ideal reactors; residence time distribution, single parameter model; non-isothermal reactors; kinetics of heterogeneous catalytic reactions; diffusion effects in catalysis.
- Instrumentation and Process Control:Measurement of process variables; sensors, transducers and their dynamics, transfer functions and dynamic responses of simple systems, process reaction curve, controller modes (P, PI, and PID); control valves; analysis of closed loop systems including stability, frequency response and controller tuning, cascade, feed forward control.
- Plant Design and Economics:Process design and sizing of chemical engineering equipment such as compressors,heat exchangers, multistage contactors; principles of process economics and cost estimation including total annualized cost, cost indexes, rate of return, payback period,discounted cash flow, optimization in design,Chemical Technology:Master’s Report ,Sustainability , Air Quality , Surface Phenomena
Chemical Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Excellent Plagiarism free solutions for Chemical Engineering Assignments , designs & projects.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Help for Chemical Engineering Reports ,Case studies.
- Computer Model Formulation,Mass and Energy Balances,Process Thermodynamics,Fluids and Solids Operations,Eergy Transfer Operations,Elementary Transport Phenomena,Phase and Chemical Equilibria,Energy Transfer And Fluids Lab,Process Control Theory,Process Control Lab,Separations and Mass Transfer Operations,Separations and Mass Transfer Lab,Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design,Process Economics and optimization,Process Design,Safety and Experimental Evaluations