Chemistry Assignment Help | Chemistry Homework Help
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Chemistry Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Chemistry Assignment help & Chemistry homework help.
Our Chemistry Online tutors are helping students with weekly Chemistry homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Please send your Chemistry assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the instant help with Chemistry assignment. Or else upload it on the website & discuss with a chat agent.
Chemistry is the study of the structure and the behaviour of the matter.Chemistry is related to real-world applications of science that students encounter in their day-to-day lives that includes cell phones, solar thermal energy power plants, plastics recycling, and measuring blood pressure.
The disciplines that focus on living organisms and their interactions with the physical world rely heavily on biochemistry.
It includes :-
Organic chemistry involves the study of the structure, properties, and preparation of chemical compounds that consists of carbon and hydrogen.
Organic chemistry includes many areas :-
Medicinal chemistry >>Organometallic chemistry >> Polymer chemistry
Physical organic chemistry >>Stereochemistry
Inorganic chemistry is the study of the properties and behaviour of all the other compounds except carbon.
Inorganic chemists study things such as crystal structures, minerals, metals, catalysts, and most elements in the Periodic Table.
Branches of inorganic chemistry includes:
Bioinorganic chemistry >>Geochemistry
Nuclear chemistry >>Organometallic chemistry
Our Chemistry Assignment help tutors help with topics like quantum mechanical basis of the Periodic Table , chemical behaviour of the different elements , chemical bonding , spectroscopy , thermodynamics and kinetics , chemical reactivity, Synthetic chemistry , periodicity , inorganic reactivity , characterisation of inorganic compounds(IR, NMR ,UV/Vis), transition metal chemistry , coordination chemistry, principal functional groups, properties and reactivity, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alkenes, alkynes , aromatic compounds , haloalkanes, alcohols and amines , carbonyl and carboxyl groups
Chemistry is defined as the study of science that deals with the matter,materials and also prefer to their changes undergo.To understand the natural world it is a necessary way and also involve the scientific study of medicine,paleontology,astronomy,biology and geology.A matter is anything which have mass and takes up space. To describe the matter there are two ways one is physical properties and other one is chemical properties.
Physical Properties define the existence of matter like shape color,size etc. State of matter can explain mainly in three forms Gas , Liquid & Solid
In chemistry there are two types of substance
-Elements:A substance that cannot be broken down into simpler chemical substances by chemical means are known as Elements. any chemical reactions cannot changed elements but by nuclear relations new element may formed.
A chemical element is a substance that cannot be broken down by chemical means. In spite of the fact that elements aren't changed by chemical reactions, new elements may be formed by nuclear reactions. Combination of more than one element is Compound.
Our Services include :
- 24*7 Chat, Phone and Email support.
- Monthly cost effective packages for customary clients.
- Live help for Chemistry online test and online tests, tests and midterms.
- Secure installment strategies with secrecy ensure.
- Extremely moderate costs with quality parameters and after quality checks with brief help.
Lab research, experiments, Questionnaires, Observation Diaries, Historical documents, Collection of current documents ,Temperature of adiabatic Saturation, Enthalpy of moist air , chemistry numericals & calculations ,complex problems.
Get urgent help for Chemistry assignments ,Reports , dissertations , thesis , literature review, results and findings, conclusion, recommendations, references ,appendices, editing & proofreading.
Topics for Chemistry homework Help:
- Kinetic particle theory,Atomic structure,Structure and properties of materials,Ionic bonding,properties of materials.
- Identification of ions and gases ,name appropriate apparatus for the measurement of time, temperature, mass and volume, including .
- Methods of purification and analysis,Covalent bonding,Metallic bonding,Kinetic particle theory,Atomic structure,Structure
- Alkanes,Alkenes,Alcohols,Carboxylic acids,Macromolecules,Atomic and molecular masses. Mole concept and molar mass
- Stoichiometry , mole concept, electrolysis
- making of covalent bonds,distillation,chemical reactions,Reversible reactions,Speed of reaction,Redox,Reversible reactions.
- bases & salts,acids and bases,metals ,metals,Reactivity series,Extraction of metals ,Elements and Periodicity.
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons,Alkanes, Alkenes, Aromatic hydrocarbons,Solid State
- Fuels and Combustion,UV‐VIS & IR spectrophotometry, NMR & MS,spectroscopy, SEM, X‐RD, TGA/DTA and GC
- Gibbs Dalton law,General relationships, volumetric and Gravimetric analysis, Mixture of gas and vapour, Psychometric terms
- molecular shape, organic chemistry, states of matter and intermolecular forces, chemical equilibrium, redox chemistry, atomic and electronic structure
- bonding and molecular structure, intermolecular associations, states of matter, gas laws, solutions, equilibrium, acids & bases.
- Kinetics, redox processes, Quantum numbers, orbitals, electron configurations,chemical bonds, hybrid orbitals functional groups
- Crystal field theory, metalloproteins
- Group Theory, Organic Synthesis, Structure and reactivity of organic molecules
- Simulation, Molecular Photon Science, Solid State , Surfaces
- Nomenclature,Limiting Reactants, Percent Yield,Chemical Reactions,Gas Laws & Kinetic Molecular Theory,Thermochemistry Quantum Theory,Quantum Theory & Atomic Structure
- Electron Configuration & Periodicity,Models of Chemical Bonding,Shapes of Molecules,Theories of Covalent Bonding,Intermolecular Forces
- Atomic and electronic structure,Periodic Table ,periodicity of the elements,Chemical bonding ,molecular shape
- spectroscopic methods,chemical reactions,Chemical equations
- stoichiometry,carbon compounds,Chirality ,Amino acids,peptides,Spectroscop ,radical substitution
- electrophilic ,nucleophilic substitution ,saturated carbon,nucleophilic addition and substitution ,carbonyl groups,Electrophilic aromatic substitution
- Stereochemistry of hydrocarbons,Spectroscopy ,kinetics ,mechanism, metallurgy