Communication Networks Assignment help | Communication Networks Homework help |
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Communication Networks assignment or Communication Networks homework. Our Communication Networks online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the instant Communication Networks homework help. Communication Networks online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Communication Networks homework help.
Communication networks are used to transport information from one place to another by exchanging the data between end-systems to support a variety of services and distributed applications.
Networks are initially designed and optimized to do a specific task
– The telephone network for the voice service
– Broadcast networks for distribution of radio and TV programmes
– Computer networks for exchange of data among computers to support applications like remote access, file transfer, e-mail, etc.
Computer networks are used to do specific tasks given below:-
• Computers store and process information (digital data), which may have to be exchanged with other computers (end-systems) for many purposes and uaually this exchange may require a number of intermediate systems
• In the first place a transmission system is necessary for the transportation of bits between systems
– Point-to-point links between two systems (e.g., a telephone circuit)
– Multipoint links shared by multiple systems (that listen and broadcast to the medium)
• There ar many different medias may be used for transmission links such as:-
– Guided Tansmission: copper pairs, coaxial cable, optical fibers
– Unguided Transmission: free space (radio frequencies, microwaves, infrared)
• Computer networks also covers the geographical areas of different sizes with differnt services like WAN – Wide Area Network MAN – Metropolitan Area Network LAN – Local Area Network PAN – Personal Area Network
Communication network is defined as a procedure in which people transfer their information from one place to another through various modes of transmission. Generally, we can say that it is a network that provides information.
We help with topics like Congestion Avoidance Mechanisms ,RTP, RTCP and RTSP ,TCP Congestion Control ,SCTP and DCCP,queuing theory, routing, flow control, network algorithms, layered network architecture . Networks of communications can be centralized or decentralized. Different types of communication networks are :LAN ,MAN ,WAN ,Wireless network ,Inter Network
Few topologies include Daisy Chain, Hybrid topology, Ring topology, Bus topology, Mesh topology and Tree topology.
Some of the homework help topics include :
- OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPv6, and Internet applications (e-mail, web) ,Fundamentals of Markov systems, queueing models and theory, traffic modeling, and network ,calculus , Little’s theorem and Jackson networks. Flow control, routing, channel access, and cyclic redundancy checks.
- Introduction to wireless networks , Fundamental differences to wired networks with an emphasis on the physical and link layer , Packet radio networks. Design philosophy of existing standards and protocols such as Bluetooth, GSM, IS-95, 802.11, and HiperLAN.
- Emerging technologies including 3G, 4G, and infrastructureless networks (mesh networks, ad hoc networks, sensor networks)
Our services include :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Communication Networks online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms
Topics for Communication Networks assignment help include :
- Networks in the context of parallel and distributed systems, Information theory applied to networks,Network topology, Problems and approaches in design,
- Development and management of communications networks,Network layer architecture, Linear programming applications,Mixed integer programming applications
- Convex sets and convex functions,Network simulation,Fairness in resource allocation problems,Convex optimization problems,Duality,Gradient methods,Tcp ,Aqm,Tcp
- forward,engineering,Generalized network utility maximization,Routing optimization,Medium access control protocol,Geometric programming
- Applications in power control,Queueing theory applications,Game theory applications,Network architecture of the internet, Telephone networks,Cable networks,Cell phone networks
- Network performance models,Implementations of flow ,Congestion control,Addressing,Internetworking,Forwarding,Routing
Help for complex topics like :
- Multiple access,Streaming,Quality of service,Lans,Wans ,Internetwork,Computer network topology,Digital data,Communication protocols,Ethernet
- Token ring lans,Network operating systems,Ieee 802 standards,Physical topology ,Logical topology,Fully connected networks,Types of network,Subnets
- Network access points,Ethernet cabling,Nic,Token ring,Repeaters,Transceivers,Hubs,Bridges,Switches,Routers,Firewall,Cable modems
- Satellite network system,Exotic hardware ,Exotic software,The ethernet frame format,Interframe gap,Csma/cd,Ethernet controllersethernet physical layer,Wireless ethernet