Computer Network Assignment Help, Computer Network Homework Help
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Computer Network Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Computer Network Assignment help & Computer Network homework help.
Our Computer Network Online tutors are helping students with weekly Computer Network homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Please send your Computer Network assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the instant help with Computer Network assignment. Or else upload it on the website & discuss with a chat agent.
A Computer network is a interconnection of computer systems and other peripheral devices like computating hardware devices that are connected together through communication channels to facilitate communication and resource-sharing among a wide range of users.
For example: Inter Connection of computers in an organization ,printers , scanners and cameras.
Uses of computer network
- It transmit information or data by using two types of signals,namely analog and digital.
- the older forms of communications technology,such as telephone and radios,use analog signals
- computers communicate with digital signals.
- Facilitate communication via email, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
- Enable multiple users to share a single hardware device like a printer or scanner.
- Enable file sharing across the network.
- Allow for the sharing of software or operating programs on remote systems.
- Make information easier to access and maintain among network users.
types of network:
- Local Area Network
- Metropolitan area network
- Wide Area Network
overall design of a computer network that describes how a computer network is configured and what strategies are being used. they mainly focuses on the functions of the networks. It is also known as network model or network design.
PEER TO PEER NETWORK
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Wireless networks, mobility issues at the network layer, Mobile IP ,SDNS, Networks for Big Data, Vector Routing, Domain Name Space, Demultiplexing, high-performance networking, TCP in wireless environments
Digital Communication, Wireless networking,Bluetooth, 802.11 standards,Security,authentication, confidentiality, integrity, non repudiation, encryption/decryption, Inter-process communication and Multimedia networks
Cryptographic Security, Client Server Model, Application Layer Protocols, LAN, Wireless and Cellular Network, Packet Switching, Network Management, Protocol Layer and Service Models, Datagram Protocol,Internet RFCs.
Our Computer Network Assignment help tutors help with topics like communication and user-oriented protocols , protocols ,networks and their goals; services provided to end-to-end users; network architectures; the Internet protocol stack and the ISO/OSI reference model; communication at the application layer; end-to-end communication; the transport layer; route selection; network layer; dealing with errors; data link layer; transmitting bits on a medium , over relay network , common layouts, media and protocols, TCP/IP , POP ,UDP , HTTP , IMAP , FTP ,SMTP
- Context and packet switching ,routing ,Internetworking: names, addresses ,Control Plane ,Interdomain Routing ,SDNs ,Programmable Data Plane ,Software Forwarding , RouteBricks , OpenFlow , Programming the Network/Evolution
- FIA, ESM , ActiveNetworks , Middleboxes and NFV , transport background material , Resource Management , End-to-End Congestion Control , Router-Based Resource Allocation , Data center topology/routing , Data center scheduling
- Network Measurements ,Distributed Hash Tables ,Data-oriented networking , DNS, CDN , CDN and Video Streaming
- Security: DDoS ,Security: NIDS and NIPS ,State-of-the-art in network protocols, architectures and applications ,networking research ,infrastructure work , design, implementation, analysis, and evaluation of large-scale networked systems.
- Internetworking , unicast and multicast routing, congestion control, network quality of service, mobile networking, Router architectures, network-aware applications, content dissemination systems, performance issues.
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers & weekly assignments.
- Live help for Computer Network online quiz & online tests , exams & midterms.
If you are facing any difficulty in your Computer Network assignment questions then you are at the right place. We have more than 3000 experts for different domains.
Help for complex Networking topics like:
- 7 layers of OSI Model ,-Physical layer,Data link layer,Network layer,TCP model.
- Network Topologies , Bus-In bus all , Star-In star, Ring-In ring,Hybrid-Addressing port , Physical address, Port address , Connecting devices, Switches, Repeater, Hubs , Modems , LAN Cards ,IPv4 ,Mobility, security
- routing ,Error detection, error correction, and medium access control ,Packet switching ,Network architecture ,Transport protocols , Congestion control and resource allocation, Internetworking, addressing, error reporting,
Computer Network Assignment help Services include :
- Online Computer network experts & tutors with vast experience & proven excellence in Assignment help.
- We accept payments using Secure payment methods along with confidentiality guarantee.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & delivery before deadline .
Topics for Computer Networks Assignment help :
- Architecture of a computer network.Protocol drafts, request for comments (RFCs) , networked applications ,System-level programs.
- CSMA/CD, CSMA/CA, ARP, RIP, OSPF, IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, SMTP, and HTTP, among others ,design/code,data confidentiality, data integrity, authenticity, flexibility, and network accessibility.key application layer protocols ,Layered communication architectures,reliable data transfer.
- Parity, checksums, and CRC ,Semantics and syntax of IP ,Error detection ,key protocols ,IntServ and DiffServ for IP ,security, network management, sensor networks ,Protocol layers , service models, OSI and Internet protocols, delay, security, and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Application layer protocols ,web server programs ,Reliable data transfer, Semantics and syntax of TCP, congestion control: reactive and proactive, efficiency and fairness ,Routing: link-state and distance vector. Semantics and syntax of IP ,Error detection , checksums and CRC
- Multiple access protocols, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet ,Media, signal strength, and data encoding ,Security: threats, cryptography, authentication, and firewalls ,Network troubleshooting ,Overflow and Network, Overlay routing.Transport protocols. Congestion control. Connectionless and connection-oriented transports.,network layer, addressing, switching, and routing.
- Finite and infinite population models,Open and closed queueing networks
- Protocol delay analysis,End-to-end network response time,Intranet modeling,Internet traffic,Heavy-tailed distributions,Web services availability analysis
- Software Defined Networking,Network Programming,Peer-to-peer Networks,Network Management,Queuing Theory