Data Communications and Computer Networks Assignment Help | Data Communications and Computer Networks Homework Help
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Data Communications and Computer Networks assignment or Data Communications and Computer Networks homework. Our Data Communications and Computer Networks online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the instant Data Communications and Computer Networks homework help. Data Communications and Computer Networks online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as Data Communications and Computer Networks homework help.
- Digital Principles, Networks, Mathematics for Computing, Networks, Communications, Programming Methodology , Network Security, Network Software Engineering, Network Technologies, Networks Simulation, Operating Systems , Systems Programming, Industrial Management, Scripting for Engineering, Signals, Communication Principles, Applied Distributed Systems Programming, Enterprise Networks, Mobile Communication Systems, OS , Drivers, Security Testing , Implementation, computer networks , communications technologies, hardware, software components, Network Architectures , Protocols, protocol layers, technologies, algorithms, computer communications
- Data Communications and Computer Networks, Networking architecture and performance evaluation., Encodings, framing, and error control., LANs: Ethernet, ring, and wireless networks., Switching and forwarding, bridges and LAN switches, cell switching., IP routing, subnetting, RIP, OSPF., Global internet routing: CIDR, BGP, IPv6., Network Security: ciphers, key distribution, authentication protocols., Secure protocols: PGP, ssh, and IPSec., Protocol layers and service models. OSI and Internet protocols.
- History of the Internet. Concepts of delay, security, and Quality of Service (QoS)., Application layer protocols and client-server model., Sockets programming in C (client-server and web server programs)., Reliable data transfer. Semantics and syntax of TCP., Principles of congestion control: reactive and proactive, efficiency and fairness., Principles of routing: link-state and distance vector
- Semantics and syntax of IP., Error detection including checksums and CRC. Multiple access protocols including IEEE 802.3 Ethernet., Switching and bridging. Mid-term exam., Media, signal strength, and data encoding., Wireless and cellular networks., Security: overview of threats, cryptography, authentication, and firewalls., Network management including SNMP. Network troubleshooting., Overflow and Network+ exam prep, Network+ exam prep (continued), Network* exam (date TBD) exam period.
- Protocol architecture,Application(functions and protocols),Transport(functions and protocols),Network layer,Network addressing (ip addressing),Data link layer (hdlc),Data link layer (ethernet),Physical layer (transmission media),Physical layer (signal encoding),Computer networks and the internet: introduction,Network edges,Network core,Introduction to network performance,Network layers.
- Osi and tcp/ip reference models,History of the internet,Application layer,Network application architectures,Applications: http, ftp, e-mail (smtp), dns, p2p,Socket programming,Transport layer,Transport-layer services,Connectionless transport: udp,Reliable data transfer,Connection-oriented transport: tcp,Congestion control,Network layer.
- Forwarding and routing,Virtual circuits and datagram networks,Ip: datagram format, addressing, icmp, ipv6,Routing algorithms,Internet routing,Link layer,Introduction to link layer,Error detection/correction,Medium access protocols,Switched lan,Wireless networks,Multimedia networks,Network security,Qos and network management.
- Protocol layers and service models,Osi and internet protocols,History of the internet,Concepts of delay,Security,Quality of service (qos),Application layer protocols and client-server model.
- Sockets programming in c (client-server and web server programs),Reliable data transfer,Semantics and syntax of tcp,Principles of congestion control:,Reactive and proactive,Efficiency and fairness.
- Link-state and distance vector,Semantics and syntax of ip,Error detection including checksums and crc,Multiple access protocols including ieee 8023 ethernet.
- Switching and bridging,Media,Signal strength,Data encoding,Wireless and cellular networks.
- Overview of threats,Cryptography,Authentication,Firewalls,Network management including snmp,Network troubleshooting,Overflow and network.
- Computer networks,Advantages / disadvantages of networks,Local area network (lan),Metropolitan area network (man),Wide area network(wan).
- Peer-to-peer network,Server base network,Hybrid network,Data , data rate, bursty data,Baud rate, peak data rate,Bandwidth,Bus topology,Star topology,Ring topology,Hybrid topology,Network fundamentals,Connectivity devices,Node, nic and modem,Access point,Hub (active & passive),Repeaters & bridge,Switch & router,Transmission,Simplex,Half duplex,Full duplex,Physical layout of various cables,Coaxial cable (10base2, 10 base 5, 10base t, 10basefl, 100base x),Twisted pair cable (cat 1, cat 2, cat 3, cat 4, cat 5, cat 6),Fiber optic cable,Unguided media,Terrestrial microwaves,Radio waves.
- Satellite,Wireless communication,Types of connectors,Rj-45,Rj-11,Bnc,Kevlar(fiber optic),Db-9(serial),Db-25(parallel),Overview of computer networks and the internet,Client-server and peer-to-peer models,Network protocols and the internet protocol stack,Application layer protocols (ftp, http, smtp, dns),Tcp/ip and udp transport protocols,Network layer protocols (ipv4 and ipv6) and routing algorithms,Local area networks (lans) including ethernet, bluetooth, and 80211 web caching,Designing scalable servers,Security,Encryption.
CPR E 489. Computer Networking and Data Communications:
- Modern computer networking ,data communications concepts,TCP,IP,OSI protocols,client server programming,data link protocols,local area networks,routing protocols, , protocols &standard,OSI model,network switching &routing,LAN & WAN topologies,wireless networking,network hardware,such as routers,modems,repeaters,switches &hubs,public telecommunication-based data services,telecommunications on society,role of telecommunications within organisations.
- Security & network management,organisational management of telecommunications,network design,regulatory frameworks,,Network & Inter-Network Architectures,Network Performance Analysis,Data Coding Techniques for Communications & Storage,Advanced Communication Principles,Mobile Networks & Physical Layer Protocols,Foundations of Object-Orientated Programming ,Object-Orientated Programming and Software Design.
Few Topics are:
- engineering and analysis of network protocols
- content distribution
- peer-to-peer networking
- congestion control
- unicast and multicast routing
- router design
- multimedia networking quality of service
- security and policy-based networking.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of networks
- analytical and experimental analysis techniques
- end-to-end network response time
- intranet models
- Internet traffic models
- web services availability
- network management.