Electrical Engineering Assignment Help | Electrical Engineering Homework Help
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Electrical Engineering Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Electrical Engineering Assignment help & Electrical Engineering homework help.
Our Electrical Engineering Online tutors are helping students with weekly Electrical Engineering homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Send your Electrical Engineering assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Electrical Engineering assignment help & Electrical Engineering Homework help.
Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering which integrates the linking between circuit theory, diodes, resistors, capacitors, transistors, Signal processors and Fourier series. It deals with generation, distribution and application of electrical energy and design and control of electrical and electronic devices.
Electronic Materials, Heat Transfer, Signal processing Electromechanical Energy Conversion, , Automation,
Our experts also provide assistance for UG, PG and PhD level students
Apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, develop and operational evaluation of electronic, electrical power generation systems and related communications systems. It provides analysis of problems such as energy storage and retrieval, superconductor, reception and amplification, wave propagation. It interprets the data and modifies communications processes.
Electrical Engineering Homework help for :
- Electric Circuits and Fields: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, transient response of DC and AC networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, basic filter concepts, ideal current and Voltage sources, Thevenin's Norton's and Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two port networks, three phase circuits; Gauss Theorem, electric field and potential due to point, line, plane
- Electric Energy Conversion Systems, Communication Theory, Feedback Control, Financial Statements, Signals and Systems, Digital Logic and State Machine Design, Engineering and Design, Electricity, Magnetism, & Fluids, Feedback Control, Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits, Communication Theory, Multimedia Communication Systems
- Electric Energy Conversion Systems, Multimedia Communication Systems, Controls and Robotics, Design in Electrical Power & Machinery, Electromagnetic Waves and Apps, Integrated Circuit Design, Control System Design, Communication Electronics, Electromagnetic Fields and Radiation.
Electrical Engineering Questions help services by live experts :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Electrical Engineering online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms
Our experts work on Electrical Engineering assignments , Questions & numerical problems , calculations , analysis of dissertations , writing thesis or dissertations.
Help for complex topics like :
- Design of electronic systems, lumped circuit models, digital circuits, operational amplifiers ,approximate time and frequency , models to represent non-linear and active elements, MOSFET in circuits
- mathematic models & discrepancies ,Relationship between the mathematical representation of circuit behavior and corresponding real-life effects , simple lumped circuit models for resistors, sources, inductors, capacitors, and transistors in circuits.
- Circuits made up of linear lumped elements ,Circuits containing resistors and independent sources by node method, superposition and Thevenin method ,Boolean algebra , function of logic circuits ,Design circuits represent digital logic expressions,gate-level digital circuit ,Check static discipline constraints in circuits ,circuit representing a gate provides adequate noise margins ,output produced using the switch resistor model of a MOSFET , Perform a small-signal analysis of an amplifier using small signal models for the circuit elements ,time behavior of first order and second order circuits containing resistors, capacitors and inductors ,frequency response of circuits containing resistors, capacitors and inductors
- Gates, amplifiers, filters , time-domain and frequency-domain behavior of an RLC circuit ,operational amplifier models in circuits which employ negative feedback ,complex impedances to determine the frequency response of circuits.
- Power dissipation in digital gates and employ CMOS technology to reduce static power losses ,circuit will affect an audio signal in the laboratory given the frequency response of the circuit .
- Electromagnetism ,Power Systems Analysis,Advanced Electronic & Power Electronics Design,Robotics & Automation, Embedded Systems
- Power System, Fields and Waves in Electronic Systems, VLSI Design, Nanotechnology and Nano Electronics, Discrete Systems & Digital Signal Processing, Random Signals and Systems.
Electrical Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- Get the Excellent assignment solutions by professors & University experts.,
- Get 24/7 assistance for solutions , homework assignments , coursework , class & lecture problems.,
- Avail services in affordable prices with deadline guarantee.,
Electrical Engineering includes topics like :
- Modularity, abstraction, and modeling, An abstraction hierarchy of mechanisms, Models, Programming embedded systems
- Procedures, Control structures, Conditionals , Common Errors and Messages, Python Style,Normalize a vector,Perimeter of a polygon,Bank transfer,Programs and Data,Primitives, Composition,
- Abstraction, and Patterns, Expressions and assignment,Simple expressions, Variables, Structured data, List mutation and shared structure, Tuples and strings, Procedures, Definition, Procedure calls, Non-local references.
- Basic combination and abstraction of state machines,Cascade composition,Parallel composition,Feedback composition,Plants and controllers, Conditionals,
- Switch, Terminating state machines and sequential compositions, state machine to control the robot, Rotate, Forward, Square Spiral.
- Signals and Systems, signals and systems abstraction, Modularity, primitives, composition, Discrete-time signals and systems,Linear time-invariant systems,Discrete-time signals,Unit sample signal,Signal combinators, Sinusoidal primitives, Feedforward systems, Representing systems, Combinations of systems, Feedback Systems, Accumulator.
- General form of LTI systems,System functions,Primitive systems,Combining system functions,Predicting system behavior,First-order and Second-order systems,Higher-order systems,
- Finding poles,Superposition,Difference equations and block diagrams,Wall finder,Cool difference equations,Modeling, Pole Position, System functions, Circuits.
- Conservation laws, Kirchoff’s current law, Kirchoff’s Voltage Law, Circuit elements, Solving circuits, NVCC Method, Solution strategy, Node method,Common Patterns,
- Circuit Equivalents,Norton Equivalents,Op Amps,Voltage-controlled voltage sources,Simplified model,Op-amps and feedback, Probabilistic State Estimation,State spaces, Python representations of distributions, Constructing a joint distribution, Marginalization,Conditioning
- Modeling with distributions, Primitives, Mixture distribution, Stochastic state machines, State estimation, General state estimation, State-space search
- Basic search algorithm, Configurable search code,Connection to state machines,Numeric search domain, Computational complexity,Uniform cost search, Connection to state machines,Search with heuristics.
- Circuit analysis,phasor diagrams,single-phase and three-phase power,semiconductor devices and applications,energy conversion devices
- simulation technology , Electronic Circuit Simulation , MOS transistor modeling
- Device parameter extraction technology , Modeling in MATLAB ,Fundamental of quantum mechanics
Some of the complex topics are:
- Complex Analysis
- rectangular and polar representations
- roots and complex logarithms
- complex differentiation
- analytic functions
- Cauchy-Riemann equations
- complex Taylor series
- complex exponential
- sinusoidal and hyperbolic functions,
- matrix arithmetic
- linear systems of equations
- Gaussian elimination
- vector spaces
- rank of matrices
- eigenvalue problems