Engineering graphics with Autocad deals with various important topics viz. Pictorial drawings, Descriptive Geometry, Orthographic projections, Freehand Sketching, Geometric Shapes, 3D Modeling with SketchUp, Dimensioning, Advanced plotting, Freehand lettering, Navigating the AutoCAD environment, Spatial geometry, Auxiliary projections, Annotating in AutoCAD with Text & Hatching etc.
Though engineering systems are well maintained and designed with various advanced graphic designing tools but AutoCAD is the one which allow its users to plan and map for architectural spaces in some innovative way. It also supports DXF and DWG files which can be easily integrated with CAD applications. Advanced modeling is possible with the help of this graphic design tool.
As now we know, Autocad is an important technical tool for planning, designing, analyzing and conceptualizing most of the problem-oriented solutions in Engineering. Engineers most widely used graphics for better communication to customers, customers, fabricators etc. as these engineering graphics are equipped with well-defined set of standards that helps in producing effective technical drawings to fulfill the industrial requirements.
Various applications of Computer Aided Drafting are given as:
- Mechanical field has its uses for robotics, CNC machines etc.
- Electronics field has its uses for ICs, PCs etc.
- Civil branch finds its uses in contour plotting, structural design and mapping.
- Aerospace has its uses for designing, lofting etc.
- Automotive branch find its uses in Kinematics, Steering and Hydraulics.
Major software which play an important role in Engineering graphics is given as:
- Autodesk software: this software is mainly used for 2D drafting and 2D drawing that helps in creating and editing technical drawings along with annotate designs. It also offers major specialized versions of Autocad software for MEP, piping design, landscaping layouts for drafters etc.
- MechDesigner: it is another major tool which designs and does analysis of those machines with moving parts. It also ensures that the designing is done with precision even if the product or the machine has complex motions, Cams, multiple interacting mechanisms etc.
Advanced 3d geometric construction in engineering graphics mainly focuses on the primitive geometric form that also serves as the building block for the complex geometric shapes in 3d drawings. It uses drafting and auxiliary principles with which it helps in creating 3d objects via 3d parameter software.
XREF is an advanced concept in engineering graphics which defines various management strategies for technical drawings. It makes use of master drawings that acts as an external reference for AutoCAD drawings. WCS i.e. world coordinate system in XREF is a common system for all drawings. It also involves automated backup system of all the drawings.
Students who crave for advanced engineering graphics assignments can contact our expert writers for given advanced topics as:
- Pentigon Drawings
- 3D – Isometric
- Orchard Drawings
- Flattening 3D to 2D
- Polar Arrays
- Animating Designs
- Advanced Rendering dimensioning
- Engineering graphics, AutoCAD Commands, Applied geometry using CAD, Technical Sketching, Editing techniques and commands in CAD, Orthographic projection
- graphical analysis, Sectional views, Basic dimensioning methods, Primary and secondary auxiliary views in descriptive geometry, Definition of point
- line, plane, Pictorial drawings, 3D drawings, Solid Modeling,engineering graphics, lettering and sketching., Multi-view Drawings., Isometrics and Visualization
- Dimensioned and Machined Holes., AutoCAD: basic drawing commands., AutoCAD: modify commands and linetypes., AutoCAD: multi-view drawings
- AutoCAD: units, paper layout, and blocks., AutoCAD: text and sections., AutoCAD: Dimensions and Design Center., AutoCAD,Commands
- Lettering and Scales, AutoCAD: Draw Commands,, Polylines, Basic drafting, AutoCAD: Erase and Selection Sets,Options Menu,Basic Display Commands,
- Edit Commands, Geometric construction, AutoCAD: Drawing Aids, Object Snapping,, Layers, Line types,Colors, Commands, Crosshatching
- projection, points,, lines and planes, AutoCAD: Regions and Boundaries,Blocks and Attributes,Multi-view drawing, Dimensioning,, Dimension Styles
- Isometrics, Oblique projection, Controlling Views,Thickness and Elevation, Sectional views,AutoCAD-3D:, Visualizing the Model,
- Z Coordinates, User Coordinate System, Auxiliary views,true length of a line,point view,edge view, and true size of a plane Visibility of lines,3D Orbit Commands
- Dynamic View - Perspective,Dihedral angle, piercing point, 3D Model Objects, 2D Solids and 3D Faces,3D Surfaces, Angle between lines,, angle between line and plane, Skew lines