Environmental Geotechnology Assignment Help | Environmental Geotechnology Homework Help
Get custom writing services for Environmental Geotechnology Assignment help & Environmental Geotechnology Homework help. Our Environmental Geotechnology Online tutors are available for instant help for Environmental Geotechnology assignments & problems.
Environmental Geotechnology Homework help & Environmental Geotechnology tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Environmental Geotechnology assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Environmental Geotechnology assignment help & Environmental Geotechnology Homework help.
Environmental geotechnology is the branch of interdisciplinary science which provides the mechanism to encompass soil science, physical chemistry, mineralogy, geology, microbiology and soil pollution.It uses the particle-energy-field theory which is based on mechanical, thermal, electrical, magnetic, and radiation effects to generalize soil/rock properties under diverse environmental conditions .it focuses on applied soil engineering covering transportation, ocean engineering, water resources systems, irrigation, reclamation, and other areas of interest.
Important topics covered by Environmental geotechnology :
- Environmental Cycle
- environmental geotechnical problems.
- contaminated soil
- ion-exchange reaction and ion exchange capacity
- Load-environment factor design criteria
- soil-structure vs structure soil interaction
- load and environmental loads
- Bearing capacity based on load footing interaction
- lateral earth pressure
- pile foundations
- environmental factors affecting pile capacity
- under-water foundation problems
- Geotechnical re-use of waste materials and fills
- Grouting injection process
- Grout used for controlling hazardous wastes
- Sinkhole: interaction with environment , remedial action
- Selection of waste disposal sites
- Landfills for Municipal and Hazardous wastes
- Design of liners: clay and synthetic clay liners
- Bearing capacity of foundation on sanitary landfills.
Environmental geotechnology refers to the interaction of soil and rock with environmental cycles which involves geo microbiosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and lithosphere. It consists of a balance of industrial wastes, agricultural wastes and urban solid wastes. Geotechnology concerned with the environmental cycles. Environmental cycle is a natural process in which elements are cycled between various compartments of the environment in different forms. Environmental cycle includes carbon cycle, phosphorus cycle, nitrogen cycle and water cycle. Environmental geotechnology concerns with the environmental issues which damage good living environments such as vibration problems. Geotechnical information management, surface thermal environment, risk evaluation against natural and artificial disasters are the main concept of environmental geotechnology. Geotechnical information is being accumulated across the prefecture by collecting the data of existing drilling logs.
Geological damages caused by soil and groundwater combination. Subsurface thermal environment leads up to risks of ground disasters. Subsurface warming is investigated through temperature measurements. Different environmental geotechnical problems are soil erosion, waste control facilities, ground improvement techniques.
Our Environmental Geotechnology Assignment help tutors have years of experience in handling complex queries related to various complex topics like Geotechnical Engineering Design,Waste disposal field, Origin of regulations ,Implications of regulations on engineering design and geotechnical engineering ,Landfill Components and Function.
Some of the homework help topics include:
- Environmental laws and regulations, Sources and types of waste materials, Waste materials in geotechnical engineering applications, Industrial, mine and nuclear wastes,Materials in Waste Containment Systems: Waste
- Constituents of Hazardous and Solid Waste ,Physical and Chemical Characteristics; Soils: Soil Types and Functions ,Clay Mineralogy ,Soil-Water-Electrolyte Interactions and Chemical Effects on Soil Properties
- Geosynthetics: Geosynthetic Types and Functions, Durability and Chemical Resistance; Flow through Landfill Liners: Single phase flow, Advection/diffusion of contaminants with retardation
- Flow through Landfill: Flow of water in unsaturated soils ,Infiltration ,Gas flow; Multiphase Flow of Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids: Flow processes ,Partitioning ,Design of Liner Systems
- Compacted clay liners,Composite liners; Design of Drainage Systems: Capacity and filtration, Performance issues; Design of Cover Systems: Water balance and evapotranspirative covers
- Capillary barriers, Instrumentation for cover systems; Landfill Stability:Material Properties and Testing Approaches, Design and Analysis of Slope Stability;Geotechnical Aspects of In Site Remediation Technology
- Pump and Treat, Soil-Vapor Extraction, Reactive Zones and Bioremediation, Soil- Waste-Interaction and Engineering , Properties of Wastes Including Unit Weights, Hydraulics, Compressibility
- Contaminant Transport in saturated Porous Media , Site Investigations , Site Selection, Ground modification, Clay and Synthetic Liners, Leachate Generation and collection , Caps , Gas Management;
- soil mechanics, Definition, origin and formation of soil. Phase Diagram, Void ratio, Porosity, Percentage Air Voids, Air content, Degree of saturation, Water content, Specific gravity, Bulk density, Dry density
- Saturated density, Submerged density and their inter relationships, Index Properties of soils- Water content, Specific Gravity, Particle size distribution, Relative Density, Consistency limits and indices
- Activity of Clay, Laboratory methods of determination of index properties of soils: Water content, Specific gravity, Particle size distribution, Liquid Limit- Casagrande and cone penetration methods,
- Plastic limit and shrinkage limit determination, Purpose of soil classification, basis for soil classification, Particle size classification IS classification, Plasticity chart and its importance, Field
- identification of soils,Single grained, honey combed, flocculent and dispersed structures, Valence bonds Soil-Water system
Generally topics like Describe the purpose and structure of typical geotechnical site investigations. are considered very complex & an expert help is required in order to solve the assignments based on topics like Describe the methods available and objectives for monitoring of geotechnical structures. & so on.
Environmental Geotechnology questions help services by live experts:
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Environmental Geotechnology online quiz & online tests;
If you are facing any difficulty in your Environmental Geotechnology assignment questions then you are at the right place. We have more than 3000 experts for different domains.
Help for complex topics like:
- Electrical diffuse double layer, adsorbed water, base-exchange capacity, Isomorphus substitution. Common clay minerals in soil and their structures- Kaolinite, Illite and Montmorillonite
- Flow of water through Soil: Darcy’s law- assumption and validity, coefficient of permeability and its determination (laboratory and field), factors affecting permeability, permeability of stratified soils
- Seepage velocity,Superficial velocity and coefficient of percolation, quick sand phenomenon, Capillary Phenomenon; Compaction of Soils: Standard and Modified Proctor’s compaction tests
- factors affecting compaction, effect of compaction on soil properties, Field compaction control, Proctor needle, Compacting equipment,Consolidation of Soils: Mass-spring analogy, Normally consolidated
- under consolidated and over - consolidated soils, pre-consolidation pressure and its determination by Casagrande’s method; Shear strength of soils: Mohr-Coulomb theory, Concept of pore pressure, factors affecting shear strength of soils
- Sensitivity and Thixotropy of clay. Determination of shear strength in laboratory and field, landfills in waste management, Ontario Landfill Standard, Geotechnical properties of waste, 1-D seepage
- Principles of situating the landfill, blowout, excavation, Landfill Leachate generation, volume and composition of, leachate, Cover design,Landfill Liners, CCL, GCLs, leachate compatibility ,
- Geomembranes, Geotextiles, Contaminant transport, Integration of Hydrogeology with Design, Leachate Collection systems, Clogging, Landfill Gas, Bioreactor landfills, General stability of landfill,
- Maintenance and monitoring, Gravity retaining walls, limit equilibrium calculations , wall stability against sliding, base bearing failure , Reinforced soil walls, determine reinforcement length and spacing
- reinforced wall stability, Embedded cantilever walls, pore pressure distributions, equilibrium analysis based on limiting lateral stresses, short and long term calculations , calculation of propping forces ,
- application of factors of safety for use in design , construction techniques for embedded walls, Simple shallow foundations, bearing capacity, effects of foundation shape and depth , shallow foundations
- , vertical loading , horizontal and moment loading , Pile foundations, skin friction , end bearing , pile groups , lateral loads on piles, Slope stability analysis, infinite slope , slip circle analysis , hazard and risk in relation to slopes, slope stabilisation using discrete piles.
Our Environmental Geotechnology Assignment help services are available 24/7:
- Qualified experts with years of experience in the Environmental Geotechnology help
- Secure & reliable payment methods along with privacy of the customer.
- Really affordable prices committed with quality parameters & deadline
Topics like Design sheet pile walls including cantilever and anchored types. & the assignment help on these topics is really helpful if you are struggling with the complex problems.