International Business Assignment Help | International Business homework Help
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for International Business Assignment or International Business home work. Our International Business online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the instant International Business homework help. International Business online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help as well as International Business Homework Help.
Transactions like sales , investments , logistics , transportation etc which are carried out beyond their political boundaries comprise International business. Types of International business are Export – Import trade , Foreign direct investment , Licensing , Franchising and management contracts . It is used to achieve more and more profits .The main source of production and sales for domestic companies are foreign countries. International business provides an understanding to choose better career decision.
The main objectives of the international business are Sales expansion ,Resource acquisition and Risk minimization .
- Sales expansion : profit of the market can be increased by pursuing international sales.
- Resource acquisition : Lower costs , new and better products ,operating knowledge are the factors achieved by resource acquisition .
- Risk minimization : Risk factor can be reduced by smoothing sales ,from profits and preventing competitors to gain advantage.
International business is rapidly growing because of the many factors like:
1.More and more services are developed for supporting international business .
2.Increase in consumer pressures .
3.Global competition is increasing rapidly.
4.Change in political situations.
5.New choices or varieties of the product is offered to the consumer.
- Intercultural communication, strategic management, international marketing, and the negotiation, implementation, evaluation and settlement of international business disputes.
- Dynamics of the systems and subsystems of the national and international business and trade environments, particularly understanding of the International Monetary System, the Foreign Exchange Market and the Capital Market.
- International Economic Environment, their relative power and influence, and how they influence and affect one another, at the national, regional and international levels.
- Transnational trends, political, social, economic, ideological and Legal forces. International business conducts various types of commercial transactions all over the world. These Commercial transactions include the transfer of technology, goods, services and managerial knowledge to other countries.
- Large scale operations: marketing and production operations are conducted in IB on a very large scale.
- International restrictions: IB faces many restrictions on the outflow and inflow of technology, goods and capital. Many countries have tariff barriers, trade blocks, foreign exchange restrictions and their governments do not allow IB to enter in their countries.
- Sensitive nature: IB is very sensitive in nature. Changes in the technology, economic policies, political environment make a huge impact on it.
- Too much competition: In the world market, IB has to face too much competition. This competition can be between equal or unequal partners. In this competition, MNCs and developed countries stay in the topmost position because they produce the best quality goods and services at reasonable prices.
IB is Dominated by MNC and developed countries: IB is dominated by developed countries and their MNC because they have the best technology, best financial resources, best R&D team, highly skilled managers and employees, so they produce the good quality services at affordable prices.
Economics integration: IB integrates the economics of many countries because it uses labour from one country, infrastructure from other country, finance from the other country. Same, it designs the products in one country, manufactures its parts in the different countries, and assembles the product in other country.
Profit to participating countries: all participating countries takes the benefits from the IB. Developed countries get the most benefits as compared to the developing countries. But developing countries also gets the benefits too, they get employment opportunities and rapid industrial development.
Important functions of International business:
- Collaborating with different governments
- Acts as an interface between MNC and nation state
- Utilize in different countries at different levels of economic development
- Work within the bound of investment systems and international trade.
- Interacts with the changes of foreign exchange
These functions of international business are performed by the IB professionals, which involves multinational manager, international marketing director, international policy advisor, business development director, economist, product manager, etc. The prevalence of IB has expanded during the last century by the development of technology and the liberalization of investment and trade. Major elements that has made an advancement in IB are as follows:
- Formation of World Trade Organization
- Inception of electronic funds transfers
- Foundation of the euro to the European Union
- Innovation of technologies that facilitates global transportation and communication.
A good strategy makes the production more effective. Companies should make the strategy for implementing IB. Strategy shows interaction of one firm to another. Strategy for IB involves the various steps:
- Firstly, write your business ideas
- Be delicate to cultural differences
- Gain knowledge about the products all over the world
- Research about other cultures
- Recognize international economics
IB furnishes the fundamentals of international and national market economics and multivalent forces that structured the operating environments of organizations. IB also faces the many challenges from the different countries. Two major challenging aspects of IB are as follows:
- Multi domestic: it is a strategic business model that includes religious customs and taste preferences of the markets, promoting services and products in numerous markets all over the world.
- Multinational: it involves selling services and products in international markets without adapting the characteristics of them to accommodate the cultural customs of the various markets.
Comparative advantage is a major concept of IB which acts as an advantage for the participating countries. Comparative advantage means that a country has an advantage over the other countries regarding to the access to land, labor, capital and resources.
Nowadays, many companies do business internationally. To compete internationally, companies need to understand and analyze the global market place. They need to analyze the complexity of global market place also. And these can be done by analyzing the business environment programme. In this, you gain the knowledge about current market trends which includes customer needs, knowledge of financial market developments, etc. International business environment provides the different approach to understand the IB development in emerging markets and also explains the role of emerging market firms in global economy. In this programme, we also know about the internal factors of an international company such as international decision making and management.
IB allows countries to take benefit from the expertise factors of production to deliver goods and services. IB provides the variety of goods and services for consumers. It also increases their exposure to new ideas and enhances their standard of living. IB introduces the new opportunities to the international marketplace, so the competition in international markets also increases and this competition encourages companies to become more efficient and innovative.
- Help for Essay writing on various International Business topics
- Custom solutions for International Business assignments at Masters & Phd level.
- Help for Doctoral Dissertation in International Business
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for International Business online quiz & online tests, International Business exams & midterms;
Get instant help for International Business Report writing, Technical reports on International Business. We have excellent writers for writing Case studies on International Business.
Few Topics are:
- complexities and challenges of International Business
- internationalisation strategies
- country evaluation and selection
- the role and impact of government on interationalisation
- international markets and marketing
- international HRM
- the managerial control of multinationals
- Foreign Direct Investment
- International trade.