Get custom writing services for Marine Engineering Assignment help & Marine Engineering Homework help. Our Marine Engineering Online tutors are available for instant help for Marine Engineering assignments & problems.
Marine Engineering Homework help & Marine Engineering tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Marine Engineering assignments at email@example.com or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Marine Engineering assignment help & Marine Engineering Homework help.
Some of the homework help topics include :
- Performance characteristics of Diesel engines, steam and gas turbines ,Propulsion engine ratings, gearing analysis,
- selection of machinery, propeller shafting arrangements ,Propeller-engine matching.
- Effect of lateral and torsional vibration modes in ship plant, shaft whirling, multi-degree of freedom systems and transmissibility.
- Main propulsion machinery selection – appropriate configurations and selection (e.g. twostroke marine diesel, four-stroke marine diesel,
- Steam turbine, gas turbine, CODAG, CODLAG).
- Shipboard electric systems including propulsion machinery and switchboard requirements ,Auxiliary systems including:
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) ,Refrigeration plant ,Main fuel system ,Appreciation of fire prevention, bilge water, waste treatment systems
Marine Engineering Assignment help ensure :
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers
- Live help for Marine Engineering online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms
Complex topics include :
- Safety precautions in the event of equipment breakdown, fire, flooding or accident;methods of checking water level in boilers and action necessary if water level is abnormal;recognition of boiler water contamination;action in the event of scavenge fire/crankcase mist alarm.
- Operate Main and Auxiliary Machinery and Associated Control Systems :working principles of main propulsion and auxiliary machinery;preparation of main propulsion and auxiliary machinery for sea;operation of machinery and plant in engine and boiler rooms;operation of auxiliary boilers, including combustion system;location of common faults in machinery and plant in engine and boiler rooms and action necessary to prevent damage;routine pumping operations of bilge, ballast, fuel oil, diesel oil, lubricating oil.
- Coastal engineering: coastal structures, waves and tides, wave effects, Wave generation, tides, linear wave theory, advanced theories, wave refraction and diffraction, wave breaking, breaker types.
- Wave loadings and wave effectson coastal structures :Reflected wave loads on vertical walls, breaking wave loads, wave impact pressure propagation into structures, broken wave loadings, downfall pressures, armour stability, overtopping (pulsating and impulsive using the Eurotop manual), scouring, sediment transport.
- Marine Renewable energy:Marine energy resource (tides and waves), tidal currents and tidal barriers, current developments, wave energy, rubble mound structures, earth structures, fresh water and cargo, diffraction analysis of the harbour basin.
- Design Excercise ,Methodology in Coastal Engineering,Ship Operation; Noun phrase,Ports; Determiners and Quantifiers, design requirements
- Merchant Ships; Numeral ,Safety and Emergency Situations; ,Alarms on Board ,Fire Fighting; Medical Care
- Analysis and design of major ship propulsion system, machinery components, Propellers, shafting, gearing, boilers, steam and gas turbines, nuclear power plants and diesels, Advanced study of diesels and gas turbines, Internal combustion engines, Shipboard HVAC.
- Analysis of major ship propulsion devices ,propulsion plant and machinery ,Characteristics of marine steam turbines,nuclear power plants,marine diesels,marine gas turbines,Shafting system,bearings,vibration problems, pump and motor systems, Cost estimation.