Object Oriented Programming Assignment help, Object Oriented Programming Online Experts
We at Global web tutors provide expert help for Object Oriented Programming assignment or Object Oriented Programming homework. Our Object Oriented Programming online tutors are expert in providing homework help to students at all levels. Please post your assignment at email@example.com to get the instant Object Oriented Programming homework help. Object Oriented Programming online tutors are available 24/7 to provide assignment help .
Object Oriented Programming
Object oriented programming is a type of programming in which the program is concerned with the objects used to represent things. These objects could be data structures. The objects in this programming holds data in the form of attributes. These attributes in the objects are manipulated through methods or functions that are given to the object.
Some of the Object Oriented Languages includes C++ Java Python C# Objective-C Swift. There are problems with object oriented programming such that non-reusable, less efficient, more complex, extremely complicated in some cases, consumes plenty of time,etc.
OOP concepts have a goal of wanting to create easily understandable programs that are free of bugs and can be developed fast. And have different methods for storing the data and how to manipulate that data.In object oriented programming, data is stored in attributes of objects and have functions that work for that objects and do the manipulation and not as data transformation. Data is not stored in objects, it is transformed by creating new versions of that data and manipulating it using one of the many functions.
Some of the major and widely used Object oriented concepts are Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Modularity, Exceptions, Distributing Java Classes,and so on. OOP has different Design Patterns like The Decorator Pattern State Pattern Strategy Pattern Composite Pattern Singleton Pattern Proxy Pattern Observer Pattern.
Object Oriented Programming
Object-oriented programming(OOP) is a model related to programming which is structured around objects rather than "activities" and information . OOPS refer to a programming approach which is based on objects, rather than just functions and methodology. These objects are composed into classes, which permit individual object to be gather together.Object-oriented programming is a technique for programming in view of a progressive system of classes, and well characterized and cooperating instances.
OOP offers the modularization and software re-use. Advantages include:
- Include the imperative concepts of C programming language.
- Follows bottom-up approach
- Permits hiding the data
- Preserve the consistency in the development of software
- Used function to provide the communication between data
Major concepts of OOP include:
- Identification of the problem
- Analyzing the problem
- Designing phase
- Coding phase
Delegation & Method Overloading ,DCOM ,COBRA ,LePUS3 ,IDEF4
GUI design, Simple UML class diagrams, implementing class relationships, abstract classes, Developing small programs, Sub type polymorphism, etc. Students who majorly studied about the OOP Subject in their colleges need to learn about its Advanced Concepts also. Some of its advanced Concepts are listed as:
- Advanced Object-Oriented Thinking
- Event-Driven Programming and Animations
- Threads in OOP
- Advanced C++ idioms
- Advanced template usage
- Client Server Computing
- CADES & UML
Our Services :
- 24/7 chat, phone & email support.
- Affordable prices & confidentiality guarantee.
- Help for Object Oriented Programming exams, online quiz & tests.
Few topics :
- Java programming language
- Inheritance and dynamic binding.
- File handling
- Constructors and destructors
- Memory management
- Garbage collection
- Object-oriented programming
- Abstract classes
- Uml class diagrams.
- Data structures
- User interfaces
- Graphical user interface design and implementation
- Mobile development
- Event driven programming.
- Mobile app frameworks
- Client and project management
- Object constraint language
- Developing classes,Inheritance,dynamic binding,Exceptions,File handling,Comparison of Java ,Object,Oriented Programming,Developing small programs
- Classes,implementing class relationships,abstract classes,interfaces,inheritance,Good design,programming practice,Simple UML class diagrams,Data structures,Implementing common data structures,trees,lists,hash tables
- User interfaces,graphical user interface design,implementation,Mobile development,Designing a mobile application,Event driven programming,Mobile app frameworks,User interface design,implementation for touch based user interfaces
- storing data,Software architecture,Object-oriented design principles,Event-driven programming,Common design patterns,Java,Object-oriented analysis,modelling with UML,Systematic software development,extreme programming
- Python,Functional Programming Techniques,Classes and OO design,Implementing classes,operator overloading,inheritance,Elementary data structures,Python to C++,Classes,Pointers,Separate Compilation,Copy Control
- Linked Lists,Recursion,Standard Template Library,Exceptions and Assertions,Object-oriented software development,Software life cycle,Requirements & specifications,Designing objects & classes,Testing & code coverage
- Programming paradigms,Design patterns,Algorithms & data structures,Asymptotic efficiency,Lists, stacks, queues,Trees, heaps,Sets, maps, graphs,Recursion,Programming skills,Inheritance in Java,Java collection framework
- Threads, synchronization,Exceptions,High-level object-oriented programming language as a problem-solving tool,basic data structures and algorithms,object-oriented programming techniques,software documentation,elements of object-oriented programming,dynamic data structures,recursion,searching and sorting,advanced object-oriented programming techniques
Few Topics are:
- Object-Oriented paradigm
- Smalltalk language
- Unified Modeling Language