Petroleum Engineering Assignment Help | Petroleum Engineering Homework Help
Globalwebtutors is known to have excellent team of Petroleum Engineering Assignment experts with years of proven experience in Petroleum Engineering Assignment help & Petroleum Engineering homework help.
Our Petroleum Engineering Online tutors are helping students with weekly Petroleum Engineering homework assignments & the final year projects with excellent grades.
Please send your Petroleum Engineering assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the instant help with Petroleum Engineering assignment. Or else upload it on the website & discuss with a chat agent.
Petroleum Engineering is an engineering which is concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas.Petroleum Engineering is considered as the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry, which includes the activities of finding and producing oil and gas.A petroleum engineer is involved in all stages of oil and gas field evaluation, development and production.Petroleum Engineering basically includes these terms called Diagenesis, Catagenesis, Metagenesis.
Crude oils is obtained from different oil reservoirs which have widely different characteristics. Some are black, heavy, and thick like tar, and others are brown or nearly clear
with low viscosity and low specific gravity. Fractional distillation splits the crude oil into simpler mixtures called fractions occured in distillation tower.
Formation of Petroleum:-
- Petroleum originates from organic material, primarily vegetable, which has been altered by heat,bacterial action, pressure and other agents overlying periods of time
- Conditions favoring petroleum formation are found only in sedimentary rocks
- The principal sediments generally considered as probable source rocks are shales and limestonesthat were originally mud under saline water.
In order for petroleum to accumulate in commercial quantities, it must, in its migration process, encounter a subsurface rock condition that halts further migration and causes the accumulation to take place.There are numerous systems of tap clarrification exist ,some of them are:-
- Anticline Trap
- Fault Trap
- Combination Trap
Petroleum engineering homework help:
Petroleum oil evaluation , Gas reservoir evaluation, Oversee drilling activities, Implementation of different recovery schemes, Designing of source of petroleum.nature of oil and gas reservoirs, exploration and drilling, formation evaluation, well completions and production, surface facilities, reservoir mechanics, improved oil recovery; impact of ethical, societal, environmental considerations
- Basic Petroleum Geology ,Overview of Unconventional Hydrocarbons , Shale Gas and Hydraulic Fracturing
- Geostatistics ,Reservoir Fluids ,Uncertainty in Hydrocarbon Reserves , Production Mechanisms ,Definition of Hydrocarbon Reserves
Gas Injection ,Fluid Flow in Porous Media , Resevoir characherization , Interpretation models
- Petrophysics , Production Logging , Well Test Analysis , Fluid Sampling and Analysis
Reservoir Model , Well Construction (Drilling and Completion) , Production Engineering / Well Performance
- Reservoir Performance Prediction , EOR , Numerical Simulators , Upscaling , Practical Use of Simulators , Economics , Petroleum Management and Leadership
- Simulation Model / Production optimisation , Process Engineering and Surface , Health, Safety and Environment
- 24/7 Chat, Phone & Email support
- Monthly & cost effective packages for regular customers;
- Live help for Petroleum Engineering online quiz & online tests, exams & midterms;
- Statics and dynamics, Petroleum reservoir fluids, Drilling and completion, Subsurface production engineering, Reservoir fluid mechanics laboratory,
- Applied reservoir engineering, Improved recovery techniquesIntegrated reservoir management, Petroleum project evaluation, Advanced drilling engineering,
- Advanced stimulation, Advanced well test analysis, Natural gas engineering & management, Natural gas engineering, Natural gas processing, Advanced production engineering