Physics Assignment Help | Physics Homework Help
Get custom services for Physics Assignment help & Physics Homework help. Our Physics Online tutors are available for instant help for Physics assignments & problems.
Physics Homework help & Physics tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your Physics assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for Physics assignment help & Physics Homework help.
Physics is the term that refers to the study of the properties of matter, energy and their mutual relationship. Topics covered under physics are mechanics, electricity and magnetism.
Mechanism is further divided into kinematics (Motion in 1D, Motion in 2D consisting projectile motion), Newton’s law of motion (first, second and third law), Work energy and power (work and energy theorem, forces and potential energy, conversation of energy and power), System of particles, linear momentum (center of mass, impulse and momentum, conversation of linear momentum and collisions), Circular motion and rotation (uniform circular motion, torque and rotational statics, rotational kinematics and dynamics, angular momentum and conversion), oscillation and gravitation (Simple harmonic motion, mass on a spring, pendulum and other oscillations
Newton’s law of gravity, orbits of planets and satellites i.e. Circular and General). And electricity and magnetism is divided into electrostats (charge and coulomb’s law, Gauss law, electric field and electric potential), conductor’s capacitors and dielectric (electrostatics, capacitance and parallel plate, spherical and cylindrical), electric circuits (current, resistance, power, capacitors in circuits, steady state, and transients in RC circuits), magnetic fields (force on moving charges in magnetic fields, force on current carrying wires, fields of long current carrying wires, Biot-Savart law and ohm’s law) and electromagnetism( electromagnetic induction including Faraday’s and Lenz’s law, inductance including LR and LC circuits, Maxwell’s equations).
Physics viz. Acoustics, biophysics, chemical physics, atomic physics, electronics, geophysics, laser physics, nanotechnology, etc. Two categories of physics are classical physics and modern physics. Classical physics deals with the physical law of forces and bodies. Newton’s law is the example of classical physics. Modern physics is concerns with the facts and theory that came in the twentieth century. Quantum mechanics and relativistic mechanics is occurred in the modern physics.
Help for complex topics like:
- Astrophysics, Theoretical Physics, Physics, Classical Mechanics, Mathematical Methods I, Mathematical Methods II, Physics of the Universe, Practical Skills 1C, Practical Skills 1P, Thermal Physics, Waves, Optics and Acoustics, Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism, Mathematical Methods III , Practical Physics 2A , Practical Physics 2B, Quantum Physics
- Statistical Thermodynamics, Electromagnetic Theory, Group Project , Nuclear and Particle Physics , Quantum Mechanics, Solid State Physics
- quantum mechanics,theory of relativity,nuclear physics and radioactivity,medical imaging,Earth’s climate ,astronomy and cosmology.
- Space and time,straight-line kinematics,motion in a plane,forces and static equilibrium,particle dynamics,conservation of momentum,relative inertial frames and non-inertial force,work
- potential energy and conservation of energy,kinetic theory and the ideal gas,rigid bodies and rotational dynamics,vibrational motion,conservation of angular momentum,central force motions,fluid mechanics
- Space and time,straight-line kinematics,motion in a plane,forces and equilibrium,Newton's laws,particle dynamics,universal gravitation,collisions and conservation laws,work and potential energy,vibrational motion
- conservative forces,inertial forces and non-inertial frames,central force motions,rigid bodie,rotational dynamics,Elementary mechanics,concepts of momentum,energy,angular momentum,rigid body motion,non-inertial systems
- electromagnetism and electrostatics,electric charge,Coulomb's law,electric structure of matter,conductors and dielectrics,electrostatic field and potential,electrostatic energy,Electric currents,magnetic fields and Ampere's law,Magnetic materials,Time-varying fields and Faraday's law of induction
- Basic electric circuits,Electromagnetic waves and Maxwell's equations,electric charge,Coulomb's law,electric structure of matter,conductors and dielectrics,electrostatic field and potential,electrostatic energy,Electric current
- magnetic fields and Ampere's law,Magnetic materials, Time-varying fields,Faraday's law of induction,Electrostatic and magnetic vector potential,Properties of dielectrics and magnetic materials
- Mechanical vibrations and waves,simple harmonic motion,superposition,forced vibrations and resonance,coupled oscillations,normal modes,vibrations of continuous systems,reflection and refraction,phase and group velocity,Optics,wave solutions to Maxwell's equations, polarization,Snell's Law,interference,Huygens's principle,Fraunhofer diffraction and gratings
- Vectors and their applications,physical laws of electricity and magnetism,generation of electromagnetic waves,communication theory,Electric charge and Coulomb's law,electric fields,potential differences
- capacitance,dielectrics and relative permittivity,electric current,resistance,Ohm's 'law',superconductivity,DC circuits and Kirchhoffs laws,magnetic fields and forces,electromagnetic waves and the EM spectrum,carrier waves
- modulation and bandwidth,reflection and refraction,interference,diffraction,polarization,optical instruments,quantum physics,waves and particles,atomic physics,the Bohr atom
Few Topics are:
- data analysis,
- statistical and systematic errors
- computer-aided analysis
- Nuclear/Elementary Particles
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Applied Solid State Physics
- Quantum Optics
- Electronic Circuits
- Numerical Calculation Methods