SQLite Programming with Android Assignments Help
Get custom writing services for SQLite Programming with Android Assignment help & SQLite Programming with Android Homework help. Our SQLite Programming with Android Online tutors are available for instant help for SQLite Programming with Android assignments & problems.
SQLite Programming with Android Homework help & SQLite Programming with Android tutors offer 24*7 services . Send your SQLite Programming with Android assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org or else upload it on the website. Instant Connect to us on live chat for SQLite Programming with Android assignment help & SQLite Programming with Android Homework help.
SQLite is defined as an in-process library that is used to implement server- less, self-contained, transactional SQL database engine, and zero-configuration. SQLite is the most popular database engines around, and fastest growing in terms of the popularity. In SQLite, the source code is defined in the public domain.
Zero-configured database means you do not have to configure it in the system like other databases.
Like other databases, SQLite is not a standalone process. According to the requirement of an application, it can be link dynamically or statically. The storage files of SQLite can be accessed directly.
- SQLite does not need any separate system to operate or server process.
- SQLite is zero configurations that mean no administration or setup needed.
- SQLite is very light weight and small, which is less than 250KB with optional and less than 400KB fully configured.
- SQLite is self contained that means there are no external dependencies.
- SQLite transactions are based on ACID property, which allows safe access of data from threads or multiple processes .
- SQLite supports most of the query language features found in the SQL92 (SQL2) standard.
- SQLite is easy-to-use API and written in the ANSI-C language.
- SQLite database is available on the both platform- Windows (WinCE, Win32, WinRT) and UNIX (Mac OS-X , iOS, Linux, Android)